Communication is the key

Nani's POV

Ever since we started working on this series, I have noticed Win too be less and less excited and goofy with each day passing, today we finished filming the kissing scene and I saw my friend running away from there , I felt like he was sad , so I immediately packed my stuff up and ran in his direction and searching for a while , I found him in a room crying. I went there and asked him 'Hey Win , are you okay ? You know you can talk about anything to me , I won't judge , I will just listen to you ' but he immediately wiped his tears off his face and said 'I am fine Nani , it's nothing I am just under too much stress of work' , he gave me a smile afterwards which I found to be fake , I came near him and started patting his back slowly and he started crying again , ' I am so bad , Nani. I am not worthy enough for him . He might not even love me anymore, I don't know what to do ' , he said while sobbing, I kept rubbing my hands up and down his back consoling him , he didn't give me any details but that wasn't important, he had been there for me in past and now it's my time to payback so I just listened to him once he finished, I hugged him and said 'It's okay Win. Everything will be fine and you are worthy , remember I love you ' . That's when I heard the door banging loudly, it was Bright he saw us and he looked really angry, he looked at Win with anger and walked away, Win instantly ran after him . In that moment I  knew who Win  was talking about.

Poor baby always in Bright's radar be it AU or real life 🤧

Win's POV

The way Bright looked at me was so scary, I have never seen him angry specially not to me , this foreign feeling was killing me as if there wasn't enough things going on already. The moment I saw Bright and then saw my and Nani's position I knew Bright misunderstood. So I immediately ran after him to explain it to him but by the time I reached the exit, he already left with Dew ,  a co - actor from the series , I immediately finished things up on the set and went to Bright's home . I knocked on the door and before I knew I was dragged inside my arm and Bright pushed me towards the wall and caged me between his arms and 'Explain' is all he said , angrily.

' Bright you misunderstood , I don't know what you saw or heard but it wasn't anything like what you are thinking right now ' I tried to explain . 'He said I love you to you while hugging you and you hugged him back, now tell me what did I misunderstood ' he shouted hitting the wall by his hand . 'Bright baby, it wasn't like that ' I said softly then I continued talking with my eyes looking at my feet as I didn't want to see Bright while saying what I was about to say ' You and me are not really talking much anymore , we don't even spend any time together so I was overthinking about our relationship, I questioned myself if you even still love me or not . And you kissing someone else added fuel to my overthinking. The moment I saw you kissing her , I couldn't take it anymore and I ran away to that room and started crying' , I saw Bright's eyes getting soft , the anger he had turned into worry, I continued ' and  Nani suddenly saw me crying and I was so sad that I couldn't control my tears' Bright lifted my chin up and wiped tears off my face , I didn't even realise when those tears escaped my eyes . When I finished explaining Bright hugged me 'I am sorry baby , I love you and I will always love you. You don't have to worry about my love and baby you know that kissing was just acting . I told you na that they can have my body but my heart belongs to you only' he said trying to console me and I hugged him tightly 'So you are not angry with me anymore ' I said happily and tried to kiss him but he didn't let me kiss him and he pulled away from the hug , 'I have forgiven you about Nani but if you were feeling all these things then you should have talked to me about this , why did you kept everything to yourself. You know Communication is the key ' he said pouting.

'Awww , someone is sulking' I said while pinching his cheek and he just walked away from me and sat on the edge of the bed while his hand folded on his chest. 'My wolf looks so cute being all this  pouty ' , I giggled to myself.

 'My wolf looks so cute being all this  pouty ' , I giggled to myself

Such a cutie 😙

Bright's POV

Win immediately came to me and kneeled down on the floor to be on my eyelevel . ' Baby , I am sorry na next time , I will talk to you about everything, please forgive me na ' he said . I turned my face while hiding my smile (hawwww someone is pretending to be angry)
Then he sat on the bed beside me clinging on my arm , rubbing his cheeks against mine 'Please please forgive me na  , babyyy' he literally begged and I saw his eyes get wet. I got worried 'Bunny bunny , I have forgiven you long ago , you know I can never get mad at you, I was just playing with you' I said hurriedly trying to soothe my baby and he started laughing 'I knew it P'Bai, you might be an amazing actor but it doesn't work with me , I see right through you' he said smilingly. 'You little bastard ' I said placing him in my lap , 'You are so naughty , I must punish you ' , I said teasing him . His face turned red probably thinking about his last punishment. 'You slut always thinking dirty ' I said while giving a spank on his ass. ' Now that I think about it , I must give you a dirty punishment ' I said in a seductive voice . His whole body shivered. I pulled him more closer to me if that's even possible and whispered something in his ear. He immediately jumped off from my lap and screamed 'No....no.. there is no way I am doing that' . 'Do that or I am still angry with you ' I said.

After a few moments he came out of bathroom wearing nothing but a skirt and a crop tee , I had bought for him a few days ago , when I gave him that outfit , his whole face turned tomato , I could tell how much he liked cross-dressing. He was looking so sexy in skirt , I literally drooled , I pulled him closer to me and lifted his skirt up , giving me the access to his perfect naked ass , I spanked it harshly and he let out a cry then I smashed his lips against mine while my hands still touching everywhere under the skirt.

You can imagine what would have happened next 🤭🤭

I really loved the way , Bright asked Win to explain things instead of cutting him off , that's so mature and not even a single guy possess the quality of communication these days 🥺