Punishment 🔞

WIN'S POV

I was already feeling embarassed about last night when Bright asked me to move in with him , I was so overwhelmed, I was on the verge of crying and I didn't want him to see me crying again , so I just ran away. After I calmed myself down , I called Bright to say that I will move in with him but to my surprise, as soon as he responded to the call 'he said open the gate ' luckily Nanon was out of town for a week , I ran towards the gate and it revealed the extremely handsome Bright Vachirawit, I ran in his arms , buried my face in his chest and said 'I will move in with you , I am sorry I ran away like that before I love you ' I said while sobbing. But I didn't realise that this was the first time I said I love you to him , he was surprised, he pulled away from hug , cupped my face in between his palms and gave me a long forehead kiss before hungrily kissing me . He sucked on my lower lip making me moan and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth , there was no fight for dominance just Bright tongue fucking my mouth.
Then he signalled me to get on him and I obeyed , he carried me towards the bedroom and gently threw me on the bed and ripped my shirt apart then he hovered over me and kissed me on cheeks and forehead before he smashed his lips on mine , we made out for more than an hour stopping in between kisses just to catch our breaths.  When he saw I was out of my breath, he left my lips and started kissing my neck softly before he bit it and in a few minutes every inch of my neck was filled with hickeys. I let out a curse ' We have work tomorrow and it's still early in the morning and you have already done this' I said while pointing towards my neck 'How am I supposed to go on set with you tomorrow looking like this ' I added . He made a pouty face which melted all my anger away then he started smiling like he won a war and continued what he was doing now he was kissing my chest , he gave sloppy kisses all over my stomach before coming to my nipples , he was licking my one nipple while his  hands were stroking the other , he bit on it and I moaned which earned a pinch on my another nipple, now he was biting on one while pinching another simultaneously leaving me a moaning mess , I flinched when I felt his hands unbuckling my belt and in no time my pants were on the floor , he started kissing my thighs and moved towards my inner thighs and sucked it hard , I was so buried in the mixture feeling of pain and pleasure that I didn't realise when my boxer joined the pants on the floor , now I was fully naked under Bright who was fully clothed, I felt embarrassed as Bright was checking me out and his eyes staring little Win just like a child eyeing his favourite candy. I started unbuttoning his shirt but he stopped me , he got up and went away he came after a few minutes with cuffs , god knows where did he get that from this early and he cuffed my hands  just the right amount neither too lose nor too tight then he got between my thighs and started stroking my balls , then he started pleasuring me ' . Bright in his clothes sucking my little friend while I was fully naked made me feel like a slut and I couldn't  be turned on more , it was fulfilling my kink and I loved every bit of it. I cummed on his fingers and he pushed those fingers inside my mouth making me taste my own cum . He then got rid of his shirt and pant, when he was about to pull his boxer down 'I ...want ...to do...it ' I said, he smirked and opened my cuff and I was now sitting on  the bed and he was standing there , his friend right in front of me, I pulled his boxer down and moaned at the sight of his little friend touching my lips, I was about to touch it by my palms when Bright harshly threw me on the bed and in a mili second his finger was inside my hole without any lube , he was treating me like an object in bed and I was so loving it , I moaned louder and louder and with every moan he kept adding numbers to those fingers, then he pulled out his fingers and slammed his friend in my hole without any warning , I screamed his name loudly 'Yes baby , you like it when daddy fuck you like a little whore that you are ' he said , I nodded , he pulled my hair and said 'Words baby ' , 'I ...love...it when Daddy fuck me like this , please daddy fuck me harder , please ruin me' I moaned , and he started thrusting harder in me ............we both cummed together , he gave a  sweet kiss on my lips and whispered 'I love you' before going for another round, he did the same for 3-4 rounds, and every time we cummed , it was there he never allowed me to clean mine while asked me to lick every bit of it on his body and I obeyed , he was clean while my body was filled with his and mine cum , that made me feel so good , he was about to go for another round , 'I can't feel my leg anymore, I have work tomorrow ' I whinned ,   he came closer to my ear and said 'Okay baby this is it for now' then his voice turned husky 'Since it's our last day off so we are going to stay in whole day and since you have been a really bad boy until now , playing hard to get then pleasuring daddy without permission, then running away from daddy , daddy must give you a punishment ' , I cried 'P....u...nis...hm...ent ? Wasn't this animal sex , punishment?' , 'No baby this was just the starter ' he smirked , 'Now your punishment is , you will be naked the whole day with all this cummed filled body , you are not allowed to wear anything or clean yourself. Behave like the little slut you are' he commanded and I obeyed, I was so turned on, this was so sexy.

Bright's POV

My baby bunny sitting on the chair naked munching on the food was such a beautiful sight to witness. He looked so pretty all naked and filthy and only I was allowed to see him like that and only I am allowed to make him like that was such an amazing experience to have . I can't wait for my baby to move in with me , I can't wait to pamper him , love him and more importantly punish him like this.

It was already evening when we woke up after taking a nap after our some rounds of exercise activity and my baby was still all naked , but that this punishment wasn't good enough for my not so innocent devil because he dared to sit on my lap naked , our little friends rubbing against each other, I moaned when he started grinding his lips against my thighs, ' Is my daddy turned on?' he said seductively and this was it , I don't care how much sore his ass already is , he asked for it . I picked him bridal style and whispered in his ears 'this is going to be a long night' .