Flirting

Win's POV

'KEEP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT AND I WILL KISS YOU TILL YOU DROP' yes this is what he said , I froze right there and wasn't able to understand what's happening around him while Bright was looking at me more like staring at me with his hands still on my cheek , I immediately got up freed my cheeks from his hand , I was standing there awkwardly and Bright started laughing then he asked me to stay over since it's already been too late . But the earlier event hasn't left my mind yet(as if it ever will) , so I denied it politely and lied that Nanon is coming to pick me up after dropping the guy home and Bright just nodded , he looked kind of disappointed. I don't even know why.

Bright's POV

I felt so disappointed when he left , his friend came to pick him up and he went away. I know he must have felt awkward because of the earlier event but I couldn't resist myself all I wanted to do at that moment was kiss him but by looking at his body language, I had to take a step back but it's okay I am going to see him tomorrow anyway.

I got up not much before the event , luckily my makeup would be done there only , so I took a quick shower , wore the clothes my stylist gave me for the event . That's when I heard the honking of a car , it was none other than my pretty bunny boy (yes , he is so cute and his smile is just like bunny so I call him bunny boy and as for 'my' , he will be mine sooner or later 🤭) I suddenly started feeling so above the world just by looking at Win , who was smiling at me and signalling me to come as we were now getting late for the event.

Win's POV

It was my first real duty and I was so excited yet so nervous. I reached at Bright's place to pick him up and he wasn't coming down , he was in his own world . I thought to myself 'oh god this is my first duty and this guy is going to mess everything up if makes us late' . Then after what feels like ages , he came and sat in the car , he looked at me , my hands were kind of shaking due to nervousness and that's when he patted my head and told me 'everything will be fine , don't worry I am here with you' . I don't know why but his words calmed me down so I smiled at him and then the event went smoothly.

We were walking towards the exit and suddenly Bright stopped me by holding my wrist , my heart was beating so fast ☠️

Bright's POV

I don't know where I got this courage from but I held his wrist and made him turn towards me and asked him ' Since your first event went smoothly, shouldn't we celebrate' ? He nodded excitedly like a mother asked her kid if he wants to eat his favourite ice cream (such a cute bunny) and he said ' Sure, let me call P'Boy and ask others to join us ' he reached for his phone and snatched it from him , pull him closer by his waist and whispered in his ear 'No , no one else , just US like a Date ' .

What do you think guys , how am I writing? Is it good ? If not then let me know what's going wrong so maybe I can improve that.

Also what do you think will Win say yes ?