Concert

Neutral POV

With everything that happened  ,  BrightWin decided that it's better if Win moves in instantly with Bright . So that , even if they are busy to death  atleast every night they'll sleep in each other's arms and wake up next to each other in the morning and it's enough to keep them sane for time being .

Within two days , Win moved in with Bright . Initial few days were tough for them trying  to adjust with each other's annoying habits and other things but no matter how many flaws other person have ,their  love overshadowed everything . With a blink of eyes , a few months passed by. During that period they had their  fair shares of arguments, fights , jealousy, insecurities, make-out sessions and other things (YK OTHER THINGS 🔞) .

But a lot has changed since the beginning , Now Bright has been preparing to launch his first solo album and Win is no longer an assistant manager to Bright but a senior manager to Dew , a new star in making . They rarely got chance to spend quality time together but whenever they had the time , they made most out of it .

Bright's POV

Today is one of the biggest concert of my life and Win can't come to support me , I sighed. 'How am I going to perform, I am so nervous and tired because of all the work' , I complained to P'Boy, who was busy in enjoying some other artist's performance. I just rolled my eyes , ' This boy never pay attention to me' . I was standing there alone waiting for my turn to perform and a flashback came in my mind making me all sad ...

The flashback

Neutral POV

'Baby bunny, where are you? I have got a great news !! ', Bright screamed as soon as he entered their house . Hearing all the noises , Win came out from the bedroom and calmed Bright down.' What happened ? Why are you screaming Bright ? ' He said with a curious smile circling his hands on Bright's waist . 'Baby baby , there is a large scale concert next Sunday where a lot of thai singers and bands are going to perform and I am invited to perform too.  . I am so excited.' Bright said hugging Win tightly. 'But you already have concert in Indonesia the day before this concert, how are you going to manage both ?'  , he replied as he  was really concerned about Bright's hectic schedule.

'It's alright, I'll do anything to make my fans happy . I will be fine' , Bright assured Win. Win just nodded thinking about something. 'Besides I'll have you by my side supporting me . When I'll see you standing backstage cheering for me , all my tiredness will go away automatically . ' Bright said while grinning.
'Ummmm , about that Dew has an event the same day as your concert , I don't think I'll be able to come to cheer you . I am so sorry' , Win said looking down. 'Ooh it's okay baby' Bright broke the hug and walked away with a fake smile. Win knew his baby is sad , so he followed Bright to the bedroom and hugged him from behind 'I am so sorry baby , you know I just became the manager, I am finally a step closer to my dream , I can't fuck this up. I am really sorry. I will make it up to you ' , Win said hoping that Bright will understand , 'I understand' is all Bright said , he sounded sad. Win turned Bright around , cupped his cheeks and started attacking his face with kisses until Bright got all ticklish and started laughing . 'Okay okay , I am allowing this only this time , if this happens next time , I won't understand and I won't talk to you' Bright said pouting. 'Aww there there' Win said giving a peck to Bright's pouty lips .

End of FLASHBACK

Bright's POV

It was finally my turn and I was so nervous , when I got on stage everyone was cheering for me loudly then I saw a familiar figure standing next to Boy and in a heartbeat I knew who this figure belong to. All of my nervousness disappeared the moment I saw Win holding my banner smiling at me .

Win's POV

After Bright's performance ended I went backstage waiting for Bright to come back then I suddenly felt hands on my waist hugging me .'What are you doing, Bright ? Someone will see us' I said immediately distancing myself from Bright. ' I so badly want to kiss you right now , why do we have to hide our relationship from everyone' Bright complained. I felt guilty being the one to hide our relationship but I was doing it for Bright. 'We will talk about it later . You performed amazingly just now. I am so proud of you' , I tried to motivate him and him being a fool in love started smiling like a kid just because I complimented him. 'My big baby' I said scrunching my nose at his cuteness. 'Do it one more time and I will kiss you right here in front of everyone' , he said teasing me, I was all flustered .

Neutral POV

'But baby , how are you here ? What about Dew's event? ' Bright asked Win which made Win go 'Shiaaa , I was mesmerized by your singing that I totally forgot about that . Ummm P'Eed was there too with Tay so I asked her to cover for me for a while. I have to go back now. ' Bright frowned knowing that his baby has to go back and he won't be able to enjoy the rest of the concert with his baby but he was more than happy that atleast Win got to see him perform so being the understanding boyfriend he is , he hugged Win and said 'Okay , I'll see you at home , love you. Go back safely'. Win smiled and walked away.

(Win is so pretty 😭😭😭😭)