The news

Bright's POV

As soon I told Win that I have a news and I am not sure if it's good or bad , he started yelling 'tell me the news ,  Bright. I am starting to get worried now' , I knew if I told him on phone he will probably overthink about it the whole day and might take some rash decision so I replied , 'Relax baby , it's not a bad bad news , it's an overall good news . We will talk about it at home , I have to go now' and I hung up on him with that .
When I reached home , Win was already there , the moment I closed the main gate he started talking non stop 'Bright , what is the news ? If you didn't want to tell me that time then why did you even mention it in first place? Do you know how worried I was the whole day ? Why are not speaking?' he started shaking my shoulders. 'Baby , you are talking non stop , how am I supposed to talk? And don't worry it's a good news but it will keep us apart for a short time' , I said caressing his frown brows . 'Ummm what do you mean ? I can't understand.' he said confusingly. I held his hand , took him to couch , we both sat on it SIDE BY SIDE and I said 'Win , remember I had a meeting with a director today' he nodded 'turns out I am offered to be a part of an international project ' I continued. Win hugged me tightly 'Wow, baby this is such a big news , I am so happy for you. So this was the news , I was tensed for nothing ' he said excitedly. I said cutting him in between 'But baby.......it will require me to go there for about a month , which means I have to be away from you for a whole month' his eyes turned from excited to concerned 'We won't be together on our first anniversary, we won't be able to make our relationship public ' I said softly.
Win snuggled closer to me , he put his one leg on my lap and other behind my back, hugging me sideways. 'It's okay baby , we can manage long distance relationship (ldr) for a while besides it's such a big opportunity for you Bright, you should be thinking about anything else right now ' he said putting his chin on my shoulder, tightening the hug. 'And also let's make our relationship public before you leave for work , okay ? I don't want others to jump on you , thinking you are single. I want to claim you mine' he said pouting.

Win's POV

I was worried whether Bright will agree to make our relationship public early or not but as soon as I finished speaking, he pulled me in his lap and started kissing me , the kiss was slow , we were pouring our happiness (about his project), sadness (about our ldr) , nervousness (about make our relationship public ) into the kiss. I broke the kiss and asked 'Baby , does this mean you agree with this?' 'Oh baby, I can never say no to you and also I have been dying to let everyone know that I belong to you ' he smiled. 'How will we do it ?' I asked Bright. 'I have a plan and you will know about it , the same time as the public. Wait and watch , baby' he winked and rushed to the room leaving me all confused. He came out after a few minutes and said 'Baby you go to sleep , I will sleep in guest room today , I have something to do and no questions please ' with that he pecked my cheeks and went to guest room.

Neutral POV

Bright showered and waited for Win to sleep and after Win slept , he sneaked into the room, took his guitar and sneaked out. After coming back to the guest room , he locked the door and settled on bed with his guitar , set up a camera in front of him ,  started singing

My home has beautiful eyes
The cutest nose, the prettiest smile
My home likes starry nights
Is short in height and sometimes bites
My home has got a couple windows to my soul
My home somehow makes me feel so whole
My home feels like gold
My home won't ever be a place
My home has the most beautiful face
My home, you're my home
You're the one who makes me feel like a child
You're the one who always makes me smile
My home
You're my home, I won't let you go
I feel so safe, no worries now
You are my home, do you even know?
'Cause when I fall, you catch me somehow
I'll give my all, I'll love you real loud
My home won't ever be a place
My home has the most beautiful face
My home, you're my home
You're the one who makes me feel like a child
You're the one who always makes me smile
My home
You're my home, I won't let you go
My home, my home
My home (you're my home)
You're my home, my home
My home
You're my home
(This song is made for Brightwin 😭)

Song - My home
Singer- Awin

How will Bright make their relationship public? Btw , why is his recording a song suddenly ?