Chapter 1

Today I start a new Housekeeping job in L.A.

They haven't told me whose home it is, but I know it's a celebrity.

I often get jobs like these. People with large homes needing extra help with the housework and the cleaning, but it's never been for someone who is well known.

I drive to a gate and stop at it, noticing the CCTV cameras on me.
Someone starts speaking from the communication box.

"Please state your business." They say.

"My name is Elsie Harriott, I'm the housekeeper due to start today." I respond.

"Come on in" the voice says as the gates open.

"Thank you." I say.

I drive through the gates to a lush looking home. I can tell its expensive and I see a few motor bikes out front as well as a Tesla parked in the drive way.

I park up off to the side and get out of my car, opening the trunk to get my bag out. It has a bunch of cleaning supplies that I find useful. Most homes have their own cleaning tools and chemicals but I prefer to use what I find best.

I walk to the front door and press the door bell.

I hear the door unlock and a man with long blonde hair and a beard stands to greet me.
He looks like he could be in his 50s maybe? However, I'm find it hard to stop staring at him.

His eyes catch mine and I swiftly look away.

"Im guessing you are my new housekeeper..." he says.

"Um...uh...yes! Yes I am! Sorry, I've never worked in a home this luxurious before." I say almost tripping up on my words.
"I'm Elsie. Elsie Harriott."

I put out my hand to shake his.

He takes it and introduces himself.
"Jerry Cantrell."

"I'm sorry....did you say Cantrell? As in Alice in Chains?" I ask almost in slight shock.

He smiles.
"That's me."

Okay Els, do not freak out...I repeat DO NOT FREAK OUT. 33 years old and I still act all giddy.

"I love your music." I say, trying not to let the fan girl in me appear.

"Come in. I'll show you what I need you to do for the foreseeable future." He says stepping aside so I can enter his home.

It's stunning.
I walk in to marble pretty much everywhere, and some of the most exquisite art work I have ever seen.

Pictures on the walls that clearly his artist friends have created.

There is a lush carpeted room to the left that he leads me to and we walk through it to get to the Kitchen. It looks like a mini bar, it's a huge room with a long table where I'm sure many a dinner party has been hosted. Not far from there is the cooking area.

"I pretty much need this Kitchen spotless, so you'll be keeping on top of that. I have guests most nights so it needs to be clean in here." He states.

"Of course Mr Cantrell." I reply.

"Also..." he says walking on, as I follow him once more.

He walks to a guestroom to the side of the kitchen.

"There are a few rooms I need cleaned and the bathrooms frequently. Just general Housekeeping. My last employee wasn't exactly up to standard. Looking at your resume...I think I finally have someone who can do what I need." He explains.

"You can rely on me." I reply.

"Good" He smirks.

Wait did he just check me out?

I think he did...

"Oh and call me Sir." He says.

"Yes Sir." I smile.

"There is one other thing." He adds.

He walks me to the basement and we walk down the steps. It's dark but he pulls a switch and the lights come on.

He reveals a room with a large bed and shelves with items on.
Except these items are sex toys.

There are whips, dildos, vibrators and many other toys.

I blush slightly at seeing it all.

The bedding and the floor are luxurious, a burgundy colour that works well with the panelling on the walls.

"This place will need to be cleaned after I've finished entertaining whoever I spend a night with. Toys disinfected, bed sheets cleaned, floors vacuumed and general tidying." He states.

THE Jerry Cantrell has a sex room.
I'm not surprised but I'm intrigued.

"Do you use this room a lot?" I ask.

"On occasion." He says simply. "You interested?" He smirks.

"No Sir, I'm here to do my job." I reply, trying to be as professional as I can be.

He nods and winks at me.

"Where would you like me to start?" I ask.

"The kitchen needs cleaning. I have guests tonight for the fantasy football, and it'll be hosted in there." He says.

He walks back up the steps and I follow.

I may have been checking out his ass as he ascends to the top of the staircase in his boot cut jeans that hug his glutes so nicely.
He may be older than me by two decades, but he's got a nice ass.

We make our way up to the top and he closes the door, locking it.

He gives me the key to his sex room.

"You look a little pale. Everything good?" He asks.

"Yes Sir. All good."
I reply.
"I will make a start then. Kitchen first and then the bathrooms?"

He nods.
"Yeah, good plan. Then wherever that needs a tidy. Remember to take a break too, I don't want my staff stressed out because they've worked through their lunch."

"Sure." I respond.

"Also, if you ever need to stay I have plenty of rooms." He mentions.

"Thank you Sir."

He hands me a spare set of keys to each room.
Our hands touch slightly and I feel some kind of electricity between us.

He looks at me now, noticing my blue eyes as I notice his. He has kind eyes, but they show a side of wildness that I can't really describe.
It makes sense now knowing he has a fucking sex dungeon!

"Well...I...um...I better start work!" I say. Taking the keys.

"Yeah of course..." Jerry says. Clearly sharing the same feeling I just had from our touch.
"I'll leave you to it."

He walks off, turning back to see me get my cleaning sprays from my bag and a few cloths.

I tie my long blonde hair up and put on some cleaning gloves, ready to make the place spotless.

I smile at him and he smiles back before walking off.

I have no idea what just happened, but I think we had a moment.