Chapter 8

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY - SMUT

I've seen Jerry's room before when I've cleaned, rarely does he take a woman to it unless they are special to him...at least that's what I've heard.

The bed is plush, large and comfortable and currently I'm lying on top of the duvet, my head propped up slightly by the pillows as Jerry is on top of me, in between my legs as we kiss and feel each other.

We are still fully clothed, but I have a feeling that won't last long.

I feel those calloused fingers trace the skin of my outer legs, my skimpy shorts making it easier for him to connect with me.

My hands are entangled in his long hair as we practically have our tongues down each other's throats.

I shift slightly, feeling so horny I can't keep still.

"Jerry..." I say, almost in the tone of a porn star.

"Yeah...." he says in between kissing my neck.

"Babe...." I say seductively with that same tone...."I've been bad..."

I can automatically tell he got a kick out of that.
He looks at me now.

"Oh yeah? What have you done, slut?" He says, playing along.

"I dreamt that Sean had his way with me...actually you both did." I smirk.

None of those words were true, apart from Jerry having his way with me, but I just wanted to play a game and see how he'd react.

"Oh yeah....did he do this?" Jerry says, finding my sweet spot on my neck.

My lips part and my eyes roll back into my head.

"Oh god..." I say.

"I asked you a question...." Jerry says, then returns to my neck.

"No......" I reply.

"I want you to tell me what he did in this dream.." Jerry says.

I sit up slightly and I throw my top over my head and to the side, showing my perky and erect nipples.

Jerry does the same with his shirt and then teases my nipples with his tongue, tugging at each one slightly with his teeth, using his hands to kneed them.

"He fucked my pussy..." I respond to his question as he continues to play with my tits.

I push him back a little and smirk.

"Hey I wasn't done with those" He chuckles.

I take my shorts off along with my panties and fling them to wherever my top went.

Jerry looks like he just wants to go straight in and pound my throbbing sex.

He joins me, by unbuckling his belt and lowering his jeans, throwing them to the floor.
His cock stands erect and I want him inside of me immediately.

I bite my bottom lip.

"Where was Jerry in your dream?" He asks.

"He was also fucking me....but in a different hole..." I say.

"Your a naughty girl, dreaming about a threesome with me and my friend..." Jerry says, still playing along.

I take his dick into my hand and rub it back and forth, I then pleasure him with my mouth as he looks down at me, savouring the image of me, blowing him.

"Oh fuck babe...."

I Come back up now and kiss him.

"You want me?" I ask.

"Of course I fucking do." He replies.

"You wanna fuck me from behind?" I ask, feeling so incredibly sexy around this adonis.

"Actually...I want to look at your face while I screw you..." Jerry says with a grin.

We end up in the missionary position. His huge hard on slides into me easily as I am so wet for him.

"I will never get tired of this pussy..." Jerry says as he thrusts into me.

I smile and he looks down at me from where he is above me.

"Oh...Jer..." I say, my eyes closing at the pure pleasure I feel.

Suddenly we quickly switch positions as I roll on top of him.
We kiss passionately, before I sit on his big, hard cock, and move up and down.

I bounce on his dick as I feel myself getting closer. My tits bouncing as I do, beads of sweat appearing on both of us.

Our fingers slide together as I'm still working Jerry into a frenzy.

"Jer...I'm close..." I say breathily.

"You're so fucking beautiful Els...cum for me. I'm done playing games babe, I just want to see your face as you cream for me." Jerry says.

"Cum with me?" I ask, with staggered breaths.

"That was the plan, babe" He responds.

"Jer...oh god Jer! I...I.......Fuck!" I say in ecstasy as I scream with pleasure. My pussy contracting around him as my orgasm takes hold.

"Fuck Els...." He says, looking at me while I'm cumming all over his dick.

"Oh damn.." he says before releasing into me.

His warmth filling me, the punishment I've longed for.

I collapse on top of him as we both regain our steady breathing after our rigorous session together.
His arms are around me as we cuddle for a while after.

"That was fucking amazing Jer." I say before kissing him.

"You're telling me....That story about the dream...." he added.

"I made it all up" I giggle. "I have never and will never have any romantic feeling for Sean. Only you Mr Cantrell." I assure him.

"You get me all to your yourself" I wink.

"Good, because I don't like sharing." He grins before we both kiss once more.