silent stuggles

(suns POV) 

I couldn't sleep, and I could barely stand when taking care of the kids, whenever something happened the kids would notice. they'd say things like 'Mr sun are you ok?', or 'you look like you are in pain Mr sun'. and they noticed other things as well. they noticed moon was missing. they asked where he was every night

as I clean up a few things from the daycare floor, placing them In other correct places, one little boy came up to me and tugged on my arm "Mr sun?" he asks I turn, look down at him, and kneel down to his level  "yes my sunshine?" I ask in my usual happy tone "where is Mr moon? when is nap time coming back? we're tired. we miss Mr moon!"

"Woah there!! let's calm down a little bit my sunshine! Mr moon is taking a bit of a break right now, as soon as he feels better nap time will come back to the daycare, but as of right now feel free to go to the quiet corner. you may fall asleep there it's darker than the daycare itself"

he looks upset but nods and runs to the quiet corner I guess. I sigh and get an unexpected shock of pain in my head.

moon.

he's been extremely forceful, especially at night when the daycare closes seeing as that's the time when he usually went to go visit music man. my thoughts are interrupted by another wave of pain, this time it was much stronger and much more painful than the last. the pain was almost unbearable, and I almost wanted to stop fighting my brother, I know stopping this mental fight with him will stop the pain but if I do that then that puts so many people and animatronics in danger

it hurts to keep moon in the back, in the passenger seat, watching me be in control. it hurt knowing that he was also fighting an eternal ongoing battle with himself. and it hurt knowing that there was nothing I could possibly do about it. I can't help him, I can only push him to the side and protect my loved ones.

(it's a short one I know but at least I posted for today, now tomorrow I have school but ill try to get a chapter out for you all,  also thank you for the support so far! I know my story can sometimes be a little odd to follow so if you have any questions ask them please, also if you have any theories about where you think this story will lead to in the future id love to hear them)