separation pt 1

[A few days later]

[October 15th]

(Suns POV)

I wake up and glance at the calendar on the wall, October 15th. I smile "ITS TODAY!!!" today is October 15th, the day I and moon get separated.  Due to our separation, the daycare will be closed for at least a week, but! it's to ensure our safety! and to make sure everything goes smoothly 

I unplug myself from the charging station, stand up, and walk to the balcony to see the front gates opening, I look down and see officer vanessa "Sundrop! you ready?!" she calls out, I wave "Yep!! ill be down there in a minute!!" I say as I jump off of the balcony. she smiles up at me and rolls her eyes playfully,  "alright sundrop lets get you to parts and services to start your separation mk" I nod  and watch as she takes my hand and leads me through the doors out the daycare, and to parts and services, once we get there vanessa leads me into the huge chamber like capsul and lays me down on the table/bed then two parts and services workers come in the chamber with us, vanessa speaks up "okay sundrop they are going to do the separation today, were going to have to turn you off for this, but don't worry as soon as we finish getting moons code out of your body well turn you right back on ok?" I noded then everything went black.

(bro i started writing this after watching s3 ep1 of the owl house and i could barley finish because of how much i was sobbing)