seperation pt 3

(Vanessa's POV)

I watch as blair moves to the console that controls the capsule, she types in something that opens the capsule, and Blakney runs inside making distractions so moon can't stop her from turning him off. now the fight blakney put up was surprising, they threw
all sorts of thing in that capsule just to mess with moons senses. some time passes and the fight comes to a surprising end. they did it! blair openss the capsul and out comes a tired and scratched up blakney.

"whoo! that bot put up quite the fight" blakney says as blair closes the capsule.

[a few hours later]

we were all back in the capsule except blair who was near the consle incase something happened that would wake the anamatronic again. we were getting so close to finishing the separation, all we had to do left was transfer moons coding into his body. seemed simple right? wrong! there were so many chips, so many wires that needed fixing in and on the bots future body its self, it was truly exhausting so I decided to leave that to the twins, I had patrols to do anyway! a few more hours pass and we all decide to call it a night and start again tomorrow.

I mean its fine with me! I've been working all day so I didn't complain, I just cant wait till the separation is complete. then I can go back to my usual hours and not work ALL DAY!

(OKAY IM WRITING THE FINAL SEPERATION PART NOW)