the virus

[4 hours later]

(no ones pov)

a few hours pass by and sun has already let the kids eat lunch, and play more games, he put on a puppet show for them, and it's almost time for moon to come out and for the kids to head to bed.

(suns POV)

I try to calm the kids down as it's almost bedtime. there is something quite odd that I'm trying not to worry about but moon hasn't said anything, even when I try to talk to him he doesn't talk back which is disturbing but now since it's almost nap time he was to come out soon right?- my thoughts are interrupted with the gates opening. I looked at the door opening and there came out two figures. strange? I wasn't expecting anyone today.

then it hit me. 

CRAP THE INSPECTORS!!

The two figures walk up towards me "Hello sunrise my name is avid,  im one of the inspectors here to check on things here in the daycare" she shakes my hand and signals to the short boy next to her "this next to me is alan he's my brother and he will be partnering up with me to do this inspection".  I nod "it's very nice to meet you both, uh I was just trying to get the kids calmed before nap time" I explain. they nod and start setting up "I see, so we are going to be here observing, just try to do everything that you'd normally do okay like were not even here. also, I understand that you and this moon drop person are supposedly going to be removed soon. if you don't mind answering some questions I have, my boss is asking for an entire inspection of the daycare, the attendants, and the way things work around here, seeing as they work alongside with parts and services they want to make sure everything is up and running well".  avid says

I nod "Perfect," she says "so how long have you and moondrop been attached?" she asks. I think for a minute "ever since we were made? I don't really know the exact time" I chuckle and she smiles. I turn my head to see alan writing notes down, then I turn my attention back to avid as she asks more questions. "okay sun so how would you describe your relationship with your brother moon drop?" she asks "well id say we have an amazing relationship! we care bout each other and he comforts me if there's something wrong at all, were each other's best supporters. we used to be super close but ever since he got his virus we became more distant.. were working on it and I know what he did isn't his fault. it took a while to regain trust in each other but we managed!" she nods and looks back at her notes as shes handed a piece of paper by alan.

"about moons virus.." she says, I gulp getting nervous about what she may say next, I hate talking about moons virus, about what it's done, I hate the pain it's caused me and moon.

"sun.. has the virus inside of moon ever caused him to hurt anyone?" she asks nervously

I look down and nod, she sighs and nods to alan.

alan gives her the notes he's been taking and avid walks towards me. "sunrise id like to speak to you in private about this if that's okay, alan will stay here and get the children ready for bed" I just stay quiet, nod, and start walking toward me and moons room as she follows behind me, I walk up the stairs and move the curtain to the side revealing the room that connects me and moons room. the hall like room was red and orange and had a bunch of toys littered in the corners, on the walls there were drawings of me and moon, most of them being of me. there was a table on the side of the wall with two chairs, I walk over to it and sit down on one of the chairs as avid sits down on the other chair.

"I'm aware that this is quite a sensitive subject for you so whenever you're ready to let me know and ill start asking more questions," she says spreading out sheets of documents and paper on the table, she grabs her notebook and a pen.