Were getting the band back together

Moon pov:
My eyes widen as I'm still trying to process what I just heard "wait what?"

Blair looks at me, takes a deep breath and repeats herself "you have lunar and eclipses memory chips inside of you to keep the virus at bay, meaning that there will be 2 people in your body instead of one like when you and sun shared a body." She explains

"So what was the point of separating me and sun If I'm going to be left with two more people living in my body?!" I shout

"Even if we kept you and sun in the same body your virus would destroy him, lunar and eclipse are helping suppress and weaken your virus" blair explains

I nod "I guess that makes sense" Blair nods "since I let you know what's new with your upgrades I think your ready to head back to the daycare with sun alright"
I nod and Blair unstraps me from the table.

Sit up, thank Blair, stand up open the door and walk out of the capsule walking upstairs to the daycare. I open the large double gate and walk inside to see the lights dimmed.

"Sun!" I call out "moon?! Is that you" I hear coming from our room "yea!"
"MOON! Stay there I'll go to you!!" Sun says, I can almost hear his excitement through his voice.
I do as I'm told and within seconds a figure is standing infront of me with an extremely large smile. "Sun" I smile "Moony!" He yells as he hugs me tightly, I hug back "you look great brother!" I chuckle "as do you brother"

He breaks the hug and look at me for a minute "I knew you were based off the moon but woah" i laugh "yea you look a lot like the sun" he giggles "by the way music man wants to see you!" I nod "alright I'll go visit him later Bit first we need to talk about something important"

(HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE I want to thank every single one of you for the support on this story it really means so so so so much to me. I love you all❤️)