Chapter 48: WELCOME HOME, HONEY

Z,

Watching Harry move on top of me was something magical. The way his body responded to mine was hypnotic. The sweat forming on his forehead showed me how the pleasure ran under his skin and oozed out in the form of droplets. I dared to let him do all the work, just to watch him move. The moment was for him to enjoy and for me to watch.

His eyes closed, lips parted, a blush on his cheeks and hair all over - a true god experiencing the desire that I was giving him.

The moth on his stomach seemed to flap its wings and the birds too. The reefs on his lower abdomen seemed to tremble with the wind and the clipper crashed against the waves. The heart on his arm beat the same rhythm as mine. My lover's breath was low, raspy matching each movement of his.

His hands palmed my chest, covering the tattoos of the eyes, with the nails sinking on me. My lover looked at me but was too busy experiencing whatever wave took him higher to keep his eyes on me for a long.

There I lay watching him.

My eyes came down seeing where our parts met, seeing I was completely inside of him. My lover was almost there and so was I, but I could hold on just for one more minute just to watch him.

My name came out of my lips in a tired whisper, with his head tossed back showing me his Adam's apple. It was coming from inside of him like the lava inside a volcano making its way up. I could feel it too inside of me, but I was hypnotized by him.

Just as he reached that tipping point of pure ecstasy, I began to move again, catching him by surprise. The moans gained weight coming out of him and echoed in my empty apartment. I moved up, wrapping my arms around him, as we both climaxed at the same time letting out sighs too tired to be full sentences.

My ear was glued to Harry's heart feeling it tremble under his skin and hugged him tighter. Slowly, he slid off me and lay beside me, with me coming back down. He came closer, tucking his head under my chin, and curling up beside me.

He said he loved me, and I replied I loved him more.

It had been hard on us. This past year had been a challenge with me going off to jail, then the international tour and then this new project. It seemed like destiny wanted us apart for longer than we wanted to be together.

We hadn't seen each other in four weeks, which in the grand scheme of things - compared with 90 days in jail - was nothing. However, they felt like light-years apart.

The room was quiet, we lay in the dark with nothing but the streetlights coming from the window. While Harry slept next to me, still enjoying the high of pleasure, I looked at my life while the shadows from cars paraded on my ceiling.

How far had I come since I first left New York under a cloud of high? How far had I come from drunken and drugged-filled parties and a lost path? How far had I come from a fake marriage and being the adored one for someone for whom I felt nothing? How far had I become and look how much had I changed?

Now, here I was. Ready to move on to the next chapter, with someone true beside me, who loved me, and I loved dearly. I had made new friends, rediscovered a new place to call home and opened a new chapter.

I looked at Harry who slept beautifully next to me and caressed his cheek. I kissed his forehead as if he were the most precious stone and pulled him closer keeping him warm.

If someone had told me that I would fall madly in love while in rehabilitation, I wouldn't believe it.

Ever since Tom, love had been closed off to me. Love was forbidden. I didn't even love myself, how was I going to love someone else?