Zira's Assasination Attempt On Kopa

As soon as Zira realized Kopa wouldn't kill Simba, she walked towards him and tried to close him into a corner

As soon as Zira realized Kopa wouldn't kill Simba, she walked towards him and tried to close him into a corner. Kopa's eye pupils shrank as he saw her getting closer and closer to Kopa. There was a painting of a strange creature behind him and what he didn't see was the exit. He immediately ran to the exit while being chased by Zira. Who wanted to kill him at the perfect chance. Kopa kept on running and running. "HELP! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN EVIL LIONESS!" Kopa Yelled as he ran. "YOU WON'T GET HELP FROM ANYONE!" Zira Yelled. Kopa was out of the den but Zira was also leaving the den. "Goodnight Prince Kopa." Zira Said. "No. No! NO!" Kopa Said. "I'm not going to let you kill me!" Kopa said and then he ran away. He ran to The Pride Lands and Before Zira could get to him she was already out of energy and immediately went back to the den to sleep "*yawn* Chasing Kopa has made me exhausted. I think I'll take a little nap." Zira Said as she went to her part of the den. She saw Vitani coming towards her "Mother! I heard Kopa yelling that he was being chased." Vitani Said. "Oh, Maybe you should ask him who was chasing him." Zira Said. "Can't you come?" Vitani Said tapping Zira. Then Zira opened her eyes again. "I'm tired, Vitani, I can't go with you. Ask Nuka to go with you. I need some sleep." Zira Said. "Want me to watch you sleep before I go?" Vitani Asked. "You're so sweet." Zira Said. "Thank you, Mother. Goodnight." Vitani Said. "Goodnight, Vitani." Zira Said. Vitani watched as Zira closed her eyes and went to sleep. And she smiled. Then she went to Nuka. "Nuka! Nuka! I heard Kopa Yelling." Vitani Said. "And? What do you want me to do about the Termite?" Nuka Asked. "I want you to come with me." Nuka Said. "Can't you ask mother? You know, because I hate termites." Nuka Said. "Well mother can't come because she's sleeping." Vitani Said. "Fine! I'll accompany you to The Pride Lands." Nuka Said. 

Meanwhile, After Kopa's Escape

Kopa went back to Pride Rock terrified of Zira. He didn't even tell any of the Alive Lionesses nor did he tell his father, Simba about his experience. He didn't even tell Rafiki or Zazu. He just told his Grandfather Mufasa and his Grandmother Sarabi. "Grandma? Grandpa?" Kopa called. "Yes, Kopa, we're here." Mufasa Said. "How are you?" Sarabi Asked. "Terrified... I was almost killed by Zira." Kopa Said. "Have You Told Simba?" Mufasa Asked. "No... I'm afraid he would be mad at me for going into the outlands." Kopa Said. "Kopa... Simba doesn't want you to die... That is why he is so protective of you... I was that way with him too before I died." Mufasa Said. "Simba would hate to see you dead, Kopa, that is why he is so protective." Sarabi Said. "Thank You Grandma, Thank You Grandpa. That makes me feel... better." Kopa Said. "You're welcome." Mufasa Said. Then both Mufasa and Sarabi faded away. "Kopa! Kopa!" Vitani Called. "What is it?" Kopa Asked. "I heard you yelling that  a bad lioness was chasing you." Vitani Said. "It was *sigh* your mother." Kopa Said. "What?" Vitani Said.  "No wonder she was so exhausted and needed sleep. She was chasing Kopa." Vitani thought. "Kopa... I can't believe this... my own mother would do this to you?" Vitani Asked. "Yeah. But then she gave up." Kopa Said. "I must wake her up immediately!" Vitani Said. "I need to talk to her." She added. In the hours they were talking, Zira was in a deep sleep. She would not wake up easily.