Simba Questions Kopa's Secrets

Since Kopa was acting so secretive, Simba decided to talk to Kopa and get him to tell him all his secrets "Kopa! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Simba Said

Since Kopa was acting so secretive, Simba decided to talk to Kopa and get him to tell him all his secrets "Kopa! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Simba Said. "D... Dad? What a- are y- you doing h- here?" Kopa Asked. "I just wanted to bring you away from Pride Rock so that the Lionesses couldn't hear us! Anyway, Why have you been acting so secretive today?" Simba Said. "I... I... I... I...I...I..." Kopa Said. "Kopa stop saying 'I... I... I... I... I... I... I...' And Speak Properly!" Simba Said. "Z- Zira... Sh- She tried t- to K- Kill me a- and I- ran back home and didn't want t- to tell you b- because I- I was afraid you would be -m mad." Kopa Said In a scared tone. "G- Grandfather And G- Grandmother appeared in the clouds A- And tried to comfort me b- but t-then V- Vitani came A- And I told her about Z- Zira so she went to wake her up." Kopa Said. "Kopa, I might be mad, but that doesn't always mean I want to hurt you. It's Zira who I really want to slap in the face with my paw. But I would never do such a thing to you tho." Simba Said. "S- So I have nothing to be scared of?" Kopa Asked. "As long as you stay away from Zira and her evil lionesses, you have nothing to be afraid of." Simba Said. "C'mon, Kopa, let's get you back to The Pride." Simba Said. Kopa was then taken back to Pride Rock where he belonged with the Pride. He began to play with Afua again as well. There was nobody to harm Kopa as long as he stayed away from the cave.