Scar's Defeat And Kion gets his own scar.

3 Years Later

3 Years Later

Scar has a plan to give Kion a scar. But little does he know is what is in store for him... "Alright, Lion Guard, Are you ready for this big moment?" Kion Asked. "Yes, we are all ready." The whole Lion Guard Said. The moment of which they would finally have Peace is what they have always dreamed about. The strife Scar caused was very bad and Scar needed to be defeated immediately so that peace would happen. "I'm ready to have peace back!" Kopa Said. "We all are." Vitani SaiThey went to The Volcano only to see Scar was prepared. "Ushari... Now!" Scar Yelled. "Kion!" Fuli Yelled. Kion was knocked unconscious and woke up with a scar across his eye.

Despite the Scar that was bugging him, Kion managed to defeat Scar and return home

Despite the Scar that was bugging him, Kion managed to defeat Scar and return home. However, Kion had a wound with venom injected. If the venom should stay in Kion for too long, he will not know what is good and what is bad. He will be just like Scar if that happens. The only cure for him is at The Tree Of Life. That is the only way he can get the venom out of his body since humans might not do surgery to remove the venom. So Kion And The Lion Guard were getting ready to go to The Tree Of Life. "Safe Travels, Lion Guard." Simba Said. "Thanks, Dad." Kion Said. "Do you know how to get there?" Nala Asked. "Don't worry, Nala, I know all the landmarks to The Tree Of Life. "Bring Kion home safely." Simba Said. "We will." Fuli Said. "Good Luck, Lion Guard." Kopa Said. "Yeah, and if you ever meet Rani, tell her I miss her." Kovu Said. "We will." Kion Said. The Lion Guard departed The Pride Lands to get to The Tree Of Life. This was a good and unforgettable moment nobody could forget. The Lion Guard was now going to get their healing after their years of service in The Pride Lands. "Until The Pride Lands End..." Kion Said before walking away. The Lion Guard will Finally go to the Tree Of Life so they can heal from the war they had.