Vitani's Pregnancy

It has been some time since the outlanders died, Vitani was already pregnant with the cubs of her and Kopa

It has been some time since the outlanders died, Vitani was already pregnant with the cubs of her and Kopa. Kopa laid on Vitani's belly "Let me hear the heartbeats Of our cubs." Kopa Said. "Alright then." Vitani Said. Kopa laid on Vitani's belly to check the heartbeats of the cubs inside. Their hearts were beating fast and then then they suddenly began to kick. "OOOOF! They kicked." Kopa Said. "Looks as though they are wanting to fight with daddy already." Vitani Said. Kopa looked back at Vitani's belly. "So, you want to fight your own father, huh?" Kopa Asked. The cubs kept kicking even more. "Very soon I will fight these cubs." Kopa thought. He'd still have to wait until his cubs were born because if he fought back now, he'd injure Vitani instead of the cubs. "If I was inside that belly, I'd fight them back." Kopa thought. The savage that nobody thought Kopa's cubs would Atcually be since they are trying to fight with Kopa. He may have fought with some lions thought but not all of them. "Father, The Cubs inside of Vitani just kicked me in the face." Kopa Said. "That's normal, son, babies do kick a lot during a pregnancy. You used to do that with your mother when she was pregnant." Simba Said. "But why did you even have your head on her belly?" Simba Asked. "Well, I wanted to hear their heartbeats and then suddenly they started kicking." Kopa Said. "Hmmmm... Interesting..." Simba Said. These cubs were obviously fighters that would be in the world one day. Kopa never thought that during Vitani's 2nd trimester, the cubs would be such active fighters. "Kopa, these cubs are really wanting to fight you." Vitani Said. "They are. They just kicked me in the face. Soon they will learn that they have been fighting with the wrong father." Kopa Said. "Well, you'd have to fight nicely with them when they are born." Vitani Said. "I know, I wouldn't want to injure you, Vitani." Kopa Said. "Oh, thank you for saying that, Kopa." Vitani Said. Both Vitani and Kopa shared a nuzzle and the cubs stopped kicking. They were now resting inside their mother while she was nuzzling their father. This was such a good moment for the couple that they have enjoyed.