Simba's Funeral

Later that Night, Simba's Funeral begins

Later that Night, Simba's Funeral begins. "Thank you for coming to my father's funeral. He was a good lion and a good king." Kopa Said. "He May have had a lot of pain and struggle but we are glad he had a peaceful end to his life." Kopa Added. "My Father will never be forgotten and will always be in all of our hearts. He will live in us no matter what happens." Kopa Said. "I'm so greatful we were able to spend a lot of time together." He Added. "Man, I'm going to miss him..." Zazu Said. "He was a great king..." Mufasa II Said. "I'll miss him so much" Sarabi II Said. "He never had any regrets." Kovu Said. "Yeah... He never did..." Kiara Said Crying. "This is just a shame... We literally have to say goodbye to a good lion." Timon Said. "As Dad, He was so caring." Kion Said. "I loved him so much... I'm greatful I got to tell him how much I loved him before he went into his permanent sleep... I will still miss him but I find comfort he is no longer in pain..." Nala Said. "He's not in pain... but our pain has just begun." A Lioness Said. Simba was later lowered into the Earth by the rock that always goes down when a dead body is on it. He was now being burried. This was so unfortunate but everyone had to still remain strong for Kopa's Coronation. But Nala's thoughts were all about Simba.

"Simba..."

"Simba..."

"Simba..." it was so unfortunate for even Nala to go trough this. Losing a spouse is not easy and there will be a lot of loneliness, depression, bargaining & denial. All stages of grief that Nala felt would never go away because Simba was now dead. But she had to hold on to see her son become king and help take care of the cubs.