Simba's Death

It has been some time

It has been some time. Simba's journey in the circle of life is going to complete as Simba has gotten very old. He called his family so he could say his last words. "Kopa... My prince... It's you..." Simba Said. "Yes, Father. It's me. the whole Pride is here." Kopa Said. "Hi, Grandpa." Mufasa II Said. "Grandpa?" Sarabi II Said. "We heard you aren't doing so well, Simba." Nala Said. "Father..." Kiara Said. "Dad?" Kion Said. "You're Majesty..." Vitani, Kovu & Afua Said. "And is Timon with you?" Simba Asked. "Yes, buddy, I'm here." Timon Said. "Thank you for saving me all those years ago... without you, I don't think I would have made it to this point by now..." Simba Said. "It's my honor, Simba." Timon Said with tears in his eyes. "Nala..." Simba Called. "I'm here, Simba." Nala Said nuzzling Simba with tears running down her cheeks. "Don't cry, Nala, I want you to smile for me... Take Care Of our grandcubs..." Simba Said. "Of course, Simba." Nala Said smiling. "Mufasa II..." Simba Called. "I'm here, Grandpa." Mufasa II Said. "I know you'll be the best prince to your father and the best king for the Pride Lands..." Simba Said. "Thank you, Grandpa." Mufasa II Said. "Sarabi II... I'm so glad you exist... your name reminded me of my mother and I know you'll be a good Lion Guard leader." Simba Said. "Thank You, Grandpa." Sarabi II Said. "Kion... Thank You for being a good son... I wish you luck with being King Of The Tree Of Life." Simba Said. "Thank You, Dad." Kion Said. "Afua... I wish you luck being leader of The Lion Guard..." Simba Said. "Thank You Simba." Afua Said. "Kovu and Vitani... I want you to continue taking care of the cubs and make sure Kiara and Kopa Live good lives..." Simba Said. "We will." Kovu And Vitani Said. "Kiara... Come here..." Simba Said. "I'm here, Father." Kiara Said. "You are in charge of the hunts now..." Simba Said. "Thank You, Father." Kiara Said. "It is time, Kopa..." Simba Said. "I'm ready to be king..." Kopa Said. "That's my son... I want you to become king after my funeral and say my eulogy..." Simba Said. "Rafiki, Zazu, Your royal Advising will help guide you..." Simba Said. Nala stepped to see Simba's face. "I love you, Simba." Nala Said smiling with tears. "I love you too Nala." Simba Said. After that Simba smiled and closed his eyes.  "SIMBA?!" Nala Screamed when seeing Simba close his eyes. "SIMBA! NO PLEASE! WAKE UP!" Nala Screamed. Sadly Simba didn't wake up. Nala just cried herself into Simba's mane before running away from Pride Rock's den. Sarabi II Was In the distance to take one last glance at her dead grandfater.

After that, she walked out of the den where Simba died and didn't go back inside again

After that, she walked out of the den where Simba died and didn't go back inside again... "Herds Of The Pride Lands! King Simba has completed his long journey in the circle of life!" Rafiki Said. "Tonight, We will have his funeral at Pride Rock." Rafiki Said. "The coronation to make Kopa the new king of The Pride Lands will happen the day after." Rafiki Added. This was such a heartbreaking moment for the Pride. Nobody could beleive this had finally happened.