Chapter III

The day of RB Battles.
Sabrina's p.o.v.:
Ok is everyone ready? Oh god it's time. The finale starts in 5 minutes and We aren't even done with cleaning! And I should go and make sure everything is well prepared. I saw Russo walking by so I thought that he could take care of the rest.

Sabrina: Hey Russo!
Russo: What's that Sabrina?
Sabrina: Could you please take care of cleaning the rest of this stuff, I need to make sure everything is right.
Russo: But what about me? I also got a lot to do!
Sabrina: What then?!
Russo: For example see how I look? Do I look as good as always.
Sabrina: Russo..
Russo: Yeah?!
Sabrina: ITS THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT NOW! NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASS AND CLEAN IT UP!
Russo: OK FINE!
Sabrina: Ok I really need to go now. Just please do it.
Russo: Don't worry I will. Now go bye!
Sabrina: Bye I guess?

Russo's p.o.v.:
Sabrina walked down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. Hmm, do I want to clean it up? Nah. Nothing will happen if I will leave it here, right? I mean it's only a little bit, no one will even notice. I will stay here for a while. And then join Sabrina. But she might notice though. Let's just cover it up with something. There is a bench next to it, i will push it a little to the right and it should be alright. I walked up to the bench and pushed it to the right. Then I looked at my masterpiece. Nothing was visible. I walked away from it being weirdly proud of myself.

Sabrina: Oh Russo you already cleaned it up?
Russo: Yeah it wasn't really hard. It took me like a minute.
Sabrina: Hmm- ok? So DJ are we ready to start?
DJ: Yep! I'm going to the steering panel now, I got to make sure their cameras are working right.
Sabrina: Okey! In that case we will start, it seems like people are getting really impatient, haha.
Russo: Let me just grab our mics real quick.

I went to the shop, where we decided to leave them. I grabbed both and brought them back to Sabrina. I gave one to her and I tapped it a few times, to catch everyone's attention. As soon as I did that everyone went silent.

Russo: So Hello! Welcome everyone, to the actual RB Battles finale! We all know that the last finale got interrupted by some unexpected event.
Sabrina: But now we are here! So now let's introduce you to our finalists.

Sabrina introduced our finalists to everyone. After that we were ready to start. I gave DJ a sign to start the first minigame. Competitors got teleported to Ball Boop free for all. But then we heard a quiet scream coming from the exit.

Russo: What was that?!
Sabrina: What do you mean?
Russo: Didn't you heard someone screaming??
Sabrina: No? Russo are you alright?
Russo: I'm! I swear, I heard someone.
Sabrina: Russo just stop. We've got more important things to do now than talking about your problems.
Russo: I don't have any problems! Ugh-

If she doesn't believe me then no one does. They are too busy cheering for their favourites to notice. Then I think I might need to check that out by myself.

Russo: I'm going to the toilet Sabrina. Take care of everything alright?
Sabrina: Ye ye. I got you.

As she said that I went out from the area to the hallway. Nothing seemed unusual. Just a normal empty hallway. But I got to go further. I walked down the hallway, not really expecting who or maybe what could it be. But right when I stepped out from around the corner I saw it... it was the thing. I stood there shocked, I couldn't move from this place. As it was spreading around the whole hallway I saw someone's face. They seemed oddly familiar. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them again. OH SH*T IT WAS DEVOUN.

Russo: I GOT TO TELL SABRINA ABOUT THAT, NOW!

I ran back to the area where Sabrina were commenting the competition. When she saw me running in her direction, she immediately freaked out.

Russo: SABRINA.
Sabrina: What Russo?! Did something happened??
Russo: It's back!
Sabrina: What is back?!
Russo: THE CORRUPTION, ITS BACK!
Sabrina: WHAT?! HOW?!
Russo: I DONT KNOW!
Sabrina: YOU NEED TO EVACUATE EVERYONE! I WILL CALL DJ.

I took Sabrina's mic and she called DJ.

Sabrina's p.o.v.:
I was shocked after Russo said that. And it didn't seemed like he was joking. I haven't seen him being more serious. I pulled out my phone from pocked and called DJ. But he didn't picked up, I tried calling him again but again no answer. Then I looked at the room with the steering planner where DJ was supposed to be but all I saw was the corruption filling up the room. Now I know Russo wasn't just messing around, it's actually happening.

Russo: Due to some issues we would like everyone to leave the building IMMEDIATELY.

People started panicking, but I knew that I needed to stay calm. Me and Russo helped everyone to evacuate from the building. Some other people also helped us with it. Unfortunately we weren't able to save everyone. The corruption was spreading around really fast. We were only able to save half of the people.

Sabrina: As soon as you will exit the building, go home and hide there! Roblox is in danger again!

After everyone exit the building me and Russo decided to go with MiniToon. We hopped into his car and he drove away from this place.

MiniToon: Is it happening again?!
Russo: Yes didn't you saw steering room? It was full of this stuff.
MiniToon: So What are you going to do now? There is no point in doing the same thing once again because it's definitely not going to work.
Russo: I don't know, I think we-
Sabrina: WAIT RUSSO!
Russo: What?
Sabrina: WE FORGOT ABUT FINALISTS, THEY ARE STILL HERE PLAYING THE GAME! THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING!
Russo: OH FU*K. WE NEED TO GO BACK FOR THEM!
MiniToon: No! There is no way!
Russo: WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MINITOON?!
MiniToon: No Russo! How are we supposed to help them?! It's probably all over the HQ right now! How do you want to got there, tp them back AND make it out alive?!
Russo: I-
Sabrina: No Russo. He has a point, even if we did get them back to the HQ there are really low chances we would make it alive.
MiniToon: All we can do now is hope for the best for them and try to think of a plan to get rid of this corruption forever...

_______
Yayyy
We got some action going on finally!
But anyway that's it hope you are having a great day or night!
Cya!
:D