Chapter X

Kreek's p.o.v:
Kreek: Where is Hyper..?

We all looked at the place where Hyper was just a second ago. We saw a huge hole in this place. All 3 of us ran to the place to see what happened. We saw meteor falling straight into a lava pool. Wait... Hyper got hit by a meteor, now he is straight up falling into lava... and there is nothing we can do. We heard him screaming in pain but soon all the screaming stopped. I looked to my left and saw Ashley crying, I looked at TanqR he was just in pure shock, and I? I felt just empty... like someone just squished out all of my emotions.

TanqR: Okay Guys it's better if we get back to fighting "Denis".

All of us got back on their legs and we started fighting Denis again. Not long after we beat him.

P.DJ: Well I see the task wasn't too hard for you, tho I see you lost your friend.
Kreek: JUST SHUT UP.
P.DJ: Not with this tone to me mr.KreekCraft.
Kreek: NO I DONT EVEN CARE AT THIS POINT. DJ GET OUT OF THIS, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE. Please fight this corruption.. with us..
P.DJ: Pff- you're funny Kreek...
Kreek: What do you mean...?
P.DJ: I was the one who brought the corruption to Roblox, it's was a part of my little experiments..
Ashley: You can't... you can't be serious right now DJ...
P.DJ: But I'm Ashley! I was done with being on the side, I wanted to steal the show once. AND THIS TIME I'LL WIN!
TanqR: I can't believe this.. someone we thought we can trust... YOU WERE ALWAYS WITH US DJ WHY WERE YOU HELPING US BEFORE?
P.DJ: All I was doing is making all of you think I'm the good guy here but since the beginning I never wanted RB Battles to happen, I was always the guy who sat and took care of cameras. I WANTED SOMETHING MORE.. I WANTED TO BE LIKE RUSSO, LIKE SABRINA..

None of us knew what to say. We were completely speechless.

P.DJ: None of you wants to say anything. Well... STOP GETTING IN MY WAY AND DIE ALREADY!

Then a fast green lightning cane flying towards us. It was flying right on me. I wanted to dodge it soo bad but my body felt numb I couldn't move it. It was shaking that all I remember for than moment. All I could do is close my eyes and just face my death. I feel to the ground but didn't felt any pain. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Ashley standing in front of me covering up the shot from DJ...

Kreek: ASHLEY ARE YOU CRAZY??? WHY DID YOU DO THAT??
Ashley: There will be a bigger chance of beating DJ when you and TanqR try to stand against him. I'm just kinda the weak wing in all of this...
Kreek: No Ashley...

Then she just fell into my arms, I caught her and lay her in the ground. I felt awful two people already sacrificed their life for me. First TanqR now Ashley. I have to do this for her.

Kreek: TanqR we have to beat him..
TanqR: But how do you want to do this?
Kreek: I don't know.
P. DJ: Fighting me dumba*s. But there is a small chance you'll win...

Then instantly he jumped on TanqR with his completed sword. TanqR barely were able to react in time and block the attack.

TanqR: You...
P.DJ: Too late. :)

Then DJ used his other hand to punch TanqR right in the stomach. He had soo mich power that it send TanqR flying to the nearest wall. He is definitely not waking up after that..

P.DJ: Now it's just me and you Kreek...

No one's p.o.v.:
Reporter: It's been two weeks since horrible accident in the RB Battles HQ. 50 died due to injuries and 100 of them got corrupted. Everyone who can seek shelter do it right now. This is my last audition. Bloxburg be prepared. The end is near...

You might be wondering what happened to Russo Sabrina and MiniToon? After coming back to the HQ it was too late all of the finalists were brutally murdered by no one else than DJ. When finding out about this all 3 of them decided to escape. They found PghL on the way and all 4 of them are now hiding, well no one knows where. No one knows if they are still alive. DJ achieved what he always wanted. He started spreading the corruption all over Roblox. And soon we can expect a downfall of Roblox. Unfortunately this time no one was able to stop the corruption...

This story doesn't have a happy ending
...

_________
I knowwwww the ending is bad but I really couldn't come up with anything else but I hope you guys liked the book TvT.
It was never meant to be a good ending in the first place but yeahhh.
I hope you have a great day or night and yeah!
Till next time!
(I hope)