Allegiances

CardinalClan:

Leader:
Robinstar- Robinstar has russet fur with dark, chestnut coloured shapes on the side of his pelt that are much like wings. His eyes are green, though they look blue in the moonlight. He has strangely long whiskers.
( AKa_amazing1 )

Deputy:
Dewspark - A lanky and soft feline, with large brown paws, a black head and a tan-ish body.
( Cheetahgirl4ever )

Medicine cats:
Balebriar - A mostly cream-coloured cat with darker hay-coloured underlay, and a few wispy patches of brownish-yellow. ( Toxic-Rain  )

Silverblossom - A small, slim, adorable tom with brown chestnut fur, pure white paws, a white heart on his forehead, and silver eyes. ( Skykid762  )

Bluemoon - A slim, small she-cat with long silvery fur and silver-blue eyes.
( @ThatOneNightWing )

Warriors:
Birchcut - Tan tabby she-cat with green eyes. ( Ztar101 )

Mistnight - Dark gray she-cat with blood stains. ( Frogleap1234  )

Breezewing - A broad-shouldered tabby tom with small, amber eyes, darker tabby stripes and short fur.
( _Shadedfern_  )

Amberheart - A gray cat with a white muzzle, underbelly and paws, darker gray stripes along her tail and amber eyes. ( @FluffBall1196 )

Maplepond - A brownish red coloured tom-cat with sleek fur, one blind eye and one amber eye and a scar across the blind eye. ( Reginajackson1098  )

Tigers'eye - brownish black with a bunch of dim orange highlights, yellow eyes and a floofish tail.Her thick fur shimmers in the sun. ( Ztar101  )

Stormfeather - A sleek, dark gray tabby she-cat with a slender frame, piercing almond-shaped gold-amber eyes, tufted ears and a small build.
( AbileneMeadow )

Crimsonlake - A small, sleek white pelted tom-cat with dark orange and russet patches all over his back, dark black eyes and a gray tail tip.

Thunderstorm - A sort of reddish-chestnut brown, with black fur parts on his head and down their back, almost like it's armour.
( Skykid762 )

Shadestep - Dark grey with lighter grey markings around the muzzle, stomach and paws. ( randomusesayshi )

Apprentices:
Lemonpaw - She has a cream-coloured pelt with various white patches. Her eyes are a milky chocolate kind of colour, and her whiskers and incredibly long.Her fur is thick and messy, often catching fleas and twigs. There are big tuffs of fur by her ears.
( AKa_amazing1  )