1

Ariana's P.O.V

"Hurry up Ariana you will miss the flight" my dad yelled from the car. "I'm coming!" I said as I locked the door and ran to the car.

Today I am flying to America for a foreign exchange student thing. It's a 15 hour flight from Australia to America. I am sorta nervous/excited. I don't know much about the family I am staying with but I just hope that they like me. I mean I will be staying with them for a whole 6 month.

As we got to the airport I wanted to just back out and not go but I'm not backing out. After about an hour of waiting it was time to leave my dad, friends and my country behind. Bye, bye Australia. Hello America.

~15 hours later~

I got off the plane and headed to the pick up zone where my ...... said they would meet there. I walked out the door and I could see a sign with the work 'Welcome to America Ariana' Awwww that is so sweet. I walked up and introduced myself. "Hi I'm Ariana" I said and shock the woman's hand. "Hi, I'm Claire and this is my daughter Jasmine" she said in the sweetest tone. "Hi I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas" she said and pulled me in for a hug. I think this is going to be better then I expected.

We got in the car and drove for about 10 minutes before we got to the house. It was 2 stories and had a beautiful garden and a pool out the back.

Jas took me inside and showed me around. Inside was 3 bathrooms, a beautifully designed kitchen, a huge TV and 5 bedrooms. They gave me the biggest guest bedroom and gave me a while to settle in. I looked around and I had a walk in closet and a mini bathroom.

After about half an hour Jas came in. "Hey want to come meet some of my friends, who will probably soon be your friends" "Sure" I said with a smile. I quickly brushed my hair and went downstairs. "MUM we are going out see you in an hour!" Jas yelled and went out the door. "Do you know how to penny board?" She asked and picked up a blue board and handed it to me. "Duh, who doesn't?" I said and we both laughed. Jas leaded the way and I followed. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the house. We put our board against the wall and knocked on the door.

A long wavy brown haired girl opened the door. "Jassy" she squealed and pulled her in for a hug. "Andrea" Jas squealed back. "Is this Ariana?" Andrea asked with a smile. "Yep" Jas said and nodded. "Hi I'm Andrea nice to meet you" she said and gave me a hug. "Nice to meet you too" I said as we walked inside. "JENN!" Andrea yelled and blonde haired girl came down the stairs. "What!?" She said with her hands on her hips. "Meet Ariana, she's a foreign exchange student from Australia" Andrea said as she gestured to me. "Hi" Jenn said and gave me a hug. "Hey nice to meet you Jenn" I said and smiled. "OMG I LOVE YOU ACCENT IT IS SO CUTE!" Jenn yelled and we all laughed.

After we talked for a while a tall boy burst through the door. "Kian stay the Fuck away from me" the boy said as the other one walked through the door. "No" Kian, I am amusing that's his name, said and smashed an egg on his head. "Kian what the hell is wrong with you, clean it up" Andrea said and Kian walked away. He then came back with a mop and mopped the egg up. "Happy?" He said and smiled at Andrea. "Yes I am" she said and punched him in the stomach. We all laughed. "Whose this?" The tall one said and leaned up against my shoulder. "Ariana, she is from Australia" Jenn said. "Hey I'm Ricky and that's Kian" he said a shock my hand. "Hi nice to meet you" I said back to him. "So where's the rest off the-" Andrea was cut off by a bunch off screaming and yelling. "Hey what's up Andrea!" One of the boys said while walking in. After him 3 more boys came through the door. "Hey Sam" Andrea said and gave him a hug. "How come we didn't get hi's?" Kian said with his hands on his hips. "Cause you didn't say hi" she said and put her hands on her hips. "Oh Ariana this is Trevor, Connor, Sam and Justin but we call him Jc and guys this is Ariana." Jas said and pointed to me. "Hey Ariana" they all said together. "Hey Connor, Sam, Trevor and Jc "Holy shit you accent is strong are you from Australia?" Connor said and looked at me with beady eyes. "Yer" I said and nodded "Cool" he said back.

We talked for ages before we all left and went our separate ways. "So what do you think of my friends?" Jas said as we were skating. "They seem lovely, I'm so excited to get to know them better" I said. "They're right your accent is so strong" she said a giggled. I just shock my head, smiled and kept skating. I think I am going to love it here.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So I am gunna update every week. Maybe twice or more if this story is going well and people actually want an update. So make sure to comment and update if you want more. Luv you guys.