Epilogue

'I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride'

**After Party**

"Kian!" "Ariana!" Kian yelled and spun my around. "I'm so happy for you and Andrea, I've been keeping up with the Kiandrea story since it started" "Yeah, do you wanna take a walk with me. Out near the lake?" Kian asked and I nodded.

"This brings back so many memories." I said rested my head on Kian's shoulder. "Yeah, Hey Ariana can I tell you something?" "Yeah sure anything" I said. "This is our little secret okay" I nodded. "Do you remember the last words I ever said to you?" "Of course I do Kian" "Well what I said back then is still true to this day. I know I'm married to Andrea now but there is always a place in my heart for you" I started crying and Kian gave me a hug.

"Am I interrupting something" Andrea said and I gave her a huge hug. "Nope just remissinising memories" I said. Can I get a photo of you two. I said and they both nodded. They both kissed and I took a photo.

"I'm gunna go back inside, don't have to much fun" Andrea said and walked inside. "Selfie" I said and Kian smiled. We took a few pictures and I chose one to upload.

I captioned it:

~~~~~~~~~

Ta Da that's the end love you guys so much. Make sure you check outy other books and I'll see you guys...... When you read my next book.

Also:
Comment your name and 1 or 2 O2L members of your choice :) I might write a fanfic about you -_-