2

I woke up at around 5am and it Saturday I fell like I am reliving yesterday. Also I normally don't wake up this early. Hating the timezones. I got up and looked out the window. The sun was rising so I decided to put on my running gear and go for a run. I got my phone and headphones and plugged them in. I went downstairs and wrote on a note that I was going for a run and will be back in an hour. I also left my phone number and headed out the door.

I turned on 'Where Are Ü Now' and started jogging. I didn't really no where I was going but I had a map on my phone if I got lost. I kept running until I noticed my shoelace was untied. I leant down and tied it up. I made sure it was tight and wouldn't come undone. I then got up and as soon as I stood up I bumped someone and fell straight back down. "Oh My God, are you okay?" A boy said and turned on his flashlight in his iPhone. "Ariana?" I looked up and I saw one of the boys from yesterday. Oh what was his name. "Kia" he shock his head. "J-" he shock his head an laughed again. "It's Ricky" he said and made me laugh. "I'm sorry Ricky, I didn't mean to run into you and sorry I forgot your name" I said with a little smile at the end. "It's okay, where you heading?" He asked me returning the smile. "To be honest, I don't know mind if I join you?" "Sure" he said a started jogging. I followed him and we jogged all the way to Starbucks.

"Are you a Starbucks girl?" He said and nudged me. "Hell yeah. I live for Starbucks" I said and we both laughed. We got our drinks and started walking. We talked for about 10 minutes then chucked our drinks out. We exchanged numbers and then Ricky took me back home. "Call me if you ever want to do another running session. I'm only a text away" he said a ran off. I think Ricky and I might become real good friends. I mean Ricky is good looking and has a wonderful sense of humour and he is so sweet. Woah wait. Did I just say that about a guy I only just met. Calm down Ariana.

I checked my phone and it was 6:30am. I walked in the door and saw Jas and Claire (Jasmine's Mum) sitting there drinking coffee. "Hey Ariana how was your run?" Jas asked as I entered the kitchen. "It was good, I ran into Ricky and he took me to Starbucks and we got a drink" I said and sat down. "Ohhh Ricky and Ariana"Jas said to me in an annoying tone. "No, no, no. I am not into dating it's not my thang" I said back to Jas. "That's what they all say" she said a got up. "Ricky is single!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs. I laughed and got up and walked out the back.

"Ariana, don't worry about her. She loves to joke around" Claire said to me as she came out the back. "Its okay. Thanks for having me Claire, it really does mean a lot" "Its a pleasure to have you" she said and headed inside.

After about 5 minutes I headed upstairs and got out of my running gear and changed into a white flowery mid drift top with denim shorts. I added a brown jackets and put on some blue sneakers. I them brush my hair and I decided to leave it natural and add a blue flower crown. I then went into the bathroom and put on some foundation, mascara and did a winged eyeliner look. I also added some infinity earring and necklace to complete my look.

I walked into Jas's room and saw her on the phone. "Okay see you tonight bye" she said and hung up. "Hey want to hang at Sam's house tonight with the other boys, Andrea and Jenn? His parents are out of town and said he can have some friends over" Jas asked me. "Sure why not" I said and she came and gave me a hug. "Party tonight!" She screamed.

I went into my room and packed my phone charger, pyjamas, swimsuit, hair brush and make up in my backpack. I then picked out my shoes and then went to help Jas pack. Tonight should be fun right?

~Sam's House~

We walked to Sam's House and walked to his front door. We knocked on the door and Sam opened it up and greet us in. "Ariana you look amazing" he said a gave me a hug. "Thanks" I said a blushed. We then walked into The lounge room and I sat on the couch between Ricky and Andrea. We talked for a while and then decided to order pizza. "So what's the plan for tonight Sammers?" Jas said to Sam and everyone turned their attention to Sam. "Well Jassy, I was think we could eat our pizzas, have some Arizona Tea and play a few games" he said with a smirk. Everyone laughed so I just joined in.

We ate the pizza then got some Arizona's and sat on the floor. "Any Ideas?" Sam said and looked at everyone. Trevor and Ricky looked at each other then yelled "Truth or Dare!" Everyone laughed and nodded and we started playing. "Okay I'll start" Trevor said. "Sam truth or dare" "hmmm I'll start easy Truth" "If u could date one girl here, who would it be?" Trevor said and smirked. "Easy, Jasmine" Sam said in a confident voice. Everyone one ohhhed. "Okay Kian, truth or dare" "Dare dude I'm not a pussy like you" Kian said and everyone laughed. "Fine then I dare you to kiss Ariana and sit next to her for the rest of the game" Wait what did Sam just say! I don't know Kian! I don't know anyone! "Is that okay with you?" Kian asked and looked at me. "Uh, yeah sure" I said with a weak smile.

Kian stood up and everyone moved over so he could sit next to me. He sat down and looked at me. His eyes were beautiful. I nodded. He gently put his hand on my cheek. I looked at his hand then at back at him. I couldn't help but smile. He then started leaning in. Before long his lips touched mine. They moved in sync. His lips were like marshmallows. So soft. He then pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I looked at him and he looked at me. We were interrupted by a bunch of coughing. "Do you guys want to continue playing the game?" We pulled away and then continued playing the game.

The last one to go was Jenn. "Okay..... Ariana, Truth or Dare" I thought about it for a minute. I decided to go the safe option. "Truth" "On a scale of 1-10 what would be the likely chance you would kiss Kian again?" Everyone looked at me. If I say 10 everyone will be like 'ohhh you like Kian' but to be honest I would kiss him again. He was amazing. "3" I said and everyone laughed. Kian looked at me and I just smiled. After that we all decided to watch a movie. Ricky, Trevor, Connor and Jenn went to the movie store to pick out some movies while Sam, Jc, Andrea and Jasmine went to go get some food. So I was left at Sam's house with Kian to set up the area.

"Was I really that bad?" Kian said while we were getting some beanbags and blankets. "Yes" I said and laughed. "Wow that hurt a lot" he said and put the beanbags down. I just poked my tongue out and smile at him. I went back to the cupboard to grab some more blankets when I felt a pair of arm snake around my waist. I could fell a warm breath breathing down my neck. "Do I get a second chance" Kian said in a suductive voice. It was so sexy. He then started to kiss my neck. I let out a moan. Ohh was Kian good. He then started sucking on my neck. He then move my strap from my shoulder down to my arm. I let out a louder moan. He turned my around and pulled my body against his. He leaned foward and kissed my lips. His lips were soft, so soft. He then moved his hands below my ass and grabbed my ass. He then moved from my lips to my jawline. I let out a moan and then we heard the door. "We're home mofos" Trevor yelled. Kian quickly let go and grabbed some pillows and I grabbed some more blankets. We then head downstairs and saw Trevor, Ricky, Connor and Jenn. "Hey where are the others" Kian said and sat next to Ricky. "They'll be here soon they are just grabbing some more snacks" Jenn said as I sat down next to her. Jenn and I continued talking until she said something that shocked me. "Hey what's that on your neck, is that a hickey, did Kian?" She said and gave me a smirk. "No, no and no. It's a birth mark" I said and smile. Wow great cover up. "Oh okay sorry" she said and we continued talking until the rest came back with food.

We watched Annabelle and The Conjuring and Jenn, Andrea, Jasmine and I were so scared. We were cuddling each other throughout the whole movie. The boys were laughing at us. But everytime I looked back I could see Kian staring at me. I didn't know weather to find it creepy or cute.