6

I woke up in a room with things attached to me. I looked around to see no one was here. No Trevor, Ricky, Jenn, Jas, Jc, Sam, Connor, Andrea and especially no Kian. I wondered if I was dreaming. Am I still in Australia did I never leave. But then I looked to my left and looked out the window. I'm definating in LA.

A doctor then came in and asked me a few questions like my name and where I was from and if I knew anyone here. I answered them all and then he asked if he could call anyone but I didn't have anyone's number.

He walked out of the room and came in with a phone he told me to go on social media and contact someone. I decided to tweet Jas on Twitter.

@jassy1245 I'm in a hospital help :(

She imediantlet replied.

@ariana123 what hospital u in I'll get someone to come pick u up. I at school

I then tweeted the hospital and took and gave the doctor his phone back. About half and hour later I heard a voice. I sat up and looked at the door. It was Kian. "Ariana, oh my god, are you okay?" Kian said and gave me a hug. "Get off me please" I said and pushed him away. "What's wrong?" He said a tried to hold my hands. "I want to go back to Australia I want to go home" I said and crossed my arms. "I'll take you home" Kian said and helped me up. We signed some papers and we were gone. "Looks like no fun for you for a few weeks" Kian said referring to my crutches. "Well I got hit by a car so I guess not" I said and go into the car.

The car ride was quite. I didn't talk to Kian. I had nothing to say. We reached Jasmine house and Kian took me inside. Claire was at work so Kian got a key off Jas. "Hey took me up to my room and got me water and stuff. He then sat down in the chair in the conner and looked at me. "You can go back to school now" I said to him and crossed my arm. "I could but I want to stay with you" he said and smiled. "Oh please just go back to school and hang with Andrea" I said and turned my head. "Why would I do that?" "BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER KIAN!" I yelled at him. "What!?" "YOU MADE OUT WITH HER YESTERDAY AND WERE KISSING HER LAST NIGHT!" I yelled louder on the verge of crying. "I thought there was no feelings" he said getting up coming closer to me. I froze. What do I say to him.

"Kian there wasn't but now I have the biggest crush on you and it hurt seeing you with Andrea. I guessed I just couldn't admit it to you" I said and looked down. Kian didn't speak. After a minute I felt his lips touch my cheek. He then got up and left. What did I do?

~A month later~

It's been a month since I have been to school. I was doing online school while my leg was getting better but it's good as new now yay. All the boys have visited me execpt Kian. We haven't talk for ages. I alway ask people but they don't tell me the just change the subject.

I got up and looked in the mirror and brushed my hair and put it in a high poytail. I then put on mascara and foundation and then decided to get dressed. I put on my 'who cares' top with ripped denim shorts. I put on some white vans. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I grabbed a banana and then went off to school. I need to hand in some assigments.

On my way I passed Kians house and saw him leaving. I skated up to him and tried to catch up. "Kian!" I yelled and he fell off. I got off my penny board and ran up to him. "Kian I am so sorry I didn't meant to-" he just started laughing. "What?" I said but he kept laughing. "It just so great to see you up again" he said and I smiled. I helped him up and then decided to dig into him. "Why the fuck didn't you visit me?" "Wow calm down, I just wanted to leave you alone I'm sorry I felt bad for leaving and I just didn't want to face you again" he said and grabbed my hands. "Your such an idiot" he laughed then pressed his forehead against mine. "Soooo Ariana" he said and got down on one knee "will you be my girlfriend" I laughed at him. "How could I say no." He then got up and spun my around. He then put my down and gave me the best kiss of my life. Damn was he a good kisser.