5

When we got home I decided to call Kian but he wasn't picking up. It went straight to voice mail. His voicemail was soooo cute.

"ARIANA" Jas said coming into the lounge room. "What" I said as she sat next to me. "Go get some swimmers we are going to Kian's" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. I giggled and went up stairs to pick out a bikini. After 3 minutes I picked out my black bikini with gold studs. I put it on under my clothes and put my towel in a bag and walked downstairs.

We hopped in the car and picked Jenn and Trevor up. Andrea and that were already there. We arrived and we walked inside to see everyone playing Mario Kart. "Hey guys" Andrea said and gave us a hug. We all sat down and played Mario Kart. It came down to me and Kian. "I'm going to beat you" Kian said with an evil grin. "No way" I said and pushed him. Kian fell and missing the first 10 seconds. In the end Kian beat me and came first. "Okay punishment" Kian said and I looked at him. He then picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"KIAN!" "Yes cutie" Kian said a smiled. "I hate you" I said and got out of the pool. "Love you to-" he said and I pushed him into the pool. I then took off my shirt and pants and hung them up. I then jumped into the poll and swam to Kian. He took his shirt off and threw it out of the pool. His body looked so good. "You like" he said with a smirk. "Maybe" I said and splashed him. He smiled and pulled me close to him. He leant in for a kiss but instead in dunked his head underwater. Everyone else jumped in and we had a water fight with water guns.

It started to get dark so we decided to go inside. My clothes were damp still damp an cold. "Do you want something to wear?" Kian said coming up behind me and give me a hug. "Yes" I said with a weak smile. "He lead me up to his room and looked in his closet while I sat on his bed. He came out with a black hoodie. "Will this do?" He said handing it to me. "Thanks Kian" I said and put it over my head. Kian stepped forward and pulled my hair head behind my ears. "You look so hot in my jumper" he said and started leaning in for a kiss. I started to lean in to. I wanted his lips I craved them. But we were stopped by a knock. Kian and went to answer the door. "You guys coming" I heard someone say. "Yer one minute" he said and closed the door.

I smiled and walk past Kian. As I walked past he smacked my ass. "Oww Kian" I said a punched him in the stomach. "Owwww Ariana" he said try to mock me. I then ran downstairs and sat on the couch. "Where is Kian?" Andrea said to me. "Upstairs crying" I said "AM NOT!" Kian yelled from upstairs and I started laughing. He came downstairs a minute later and sat down next to me.

"So what are we gunna do?" Trevor asked Kian. "Truth or Dare?" Kian said in a question tone. "Yassssss" Ricky said out loud and everyone laughed. "I'll go first" Trevor said "Jc Truth or Dare" "Dare""I dare you too put peanut butter on your face and have Andrea lick it off" Kian then got up and got the peanut butter for Jc. Jc put the peanut all over his face and then made Andrea lick it off. It was disgusting put funny. "Okay Ariana truth or dare" "hmmmm Dare" "I dare you to jump into the pool" "okay" I said. I stood up and took Kian's jumper off and threw at him. I than ran outside with everyone following and jumped in the pool. It was freezing "it's fucking freezing" I said and got out. Everyone laughed and Kian gave me a towel. "Okay Sam truth or dare" "I dare you to kiss Jas" he looked at Jas and she blushed. Sam walked up to her, grabbed her face and kissed her. When he pulled away they were both smiling like crazy. "Okay Andrea truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you to hmmmmm I dare you to make out with ummmmmmm Kian!" What no it's not happening Andrea wouldn't do that "Okay, come on Kian" she said and pulled Kian away.

"Let's go inside guys this might take a while" Trevor said and everyone walked away. "Hey Ariana are you coming inside" Trevor said when everyone was inside. "Nah I'm gunna stay out here" I said and sat down on the edge of the pool. "Hey whats wrong" Trevor said and sat down next to me. "Nothing!" I yelled. "I thought you and Kian were just friends" Trevor said and bumped me. "Correction friends with benifits and we were but I think I am in love with Kian" "Ariana" Trevor said and gave me a hug. "I just can't admit to him" I said to Trevor. "Come on let's go inside" Trevor said and pulled me up.

When I went inside all I could here was moaning and laughing. Moaning from Kian and Andrea and laughing from everyone else. I wanted to run outside but Trevor stopped me. "Come on ignore them" Trevor said and pulled me into the lounge room. I walked in a sat on the lounge. "Looks like the make out session turned into something more" Jc said and everyone laughed but me. "It's gunna be okay" Trevor whispered and put his hand around me. After a while Andrea and Kian came down holding hands. Kian then sat down and Andrea on top of him. "Shall we continue the game?" Kian said and everyone nodded. "Uhhh Ariana Truth or Dare" I thought for a minute then just back out of saying it "Truth" "Do you have feelings for anyone in this room" You Kian You! Was all my heart was saying but that not what came out of my mouth. "No" "Okay" Kian said and looked away.

The game continued and Kian would always look over at me but I would always look away. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I couldn't. I mean every time I looked he was hugging Andrea or kissing her. "Let's watch a movie" Andrea said and got up. She got up and chose a movie. We sat there and watched it for a while. I could help put glance over a Kian and Andrea kissing. I couldn't help my self. I got up and walked out the door.

I started walking home. It was dark cold and windy. After 10 minutes I knew I was lost. I checked my phone but then noticed I left it at Kian's. I decided I just had to keep trying. I continued walking and then I saw two lights then my world went black.