15

**3 Weeks Later**

"Andrea don't cry, your gunna make me cry" I said giving Andrea a hug. "We are all gunna miss you" Andrea said and let go of me.

At the moment my arm has healed and I'm now on crutches. I will be on crutches for another week or so and then I will be free.

I looked around the airport. "I don't think he's gunna come" Sam said to me while we were sitting on the chairs. I haven't talk to Kian since we said goodbye. He texts me but the text go something like this.

Me: Hang??
Kian: Sorry babysitting 😔

It's a new excuse everytime. "I know Sam" I said and went on my phone.

"Flight 169 to Australia" the lady said over the speaker. "Well that's me" I said and got up. "I'm gunna cry" I said and started crying. We had a big group hug and there were a lot of tears. "5 minutes left of boarding Flight 169" I walked over and gave them my ticket. Everyone was waiting for me to leave and take off before I left. There so sweet.

I gave the lady my ticket and she scanned it. I started walking to the plane. "ARIANA!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and looked at Sam. "What!" I yelled back. They all pointed and Kian was running towards me. "Please can I just see her" Kian said to the lady. She let him past and Kian picked me up and spun me around. My crutches fell to the ground. "I'm so so so so sorry, all I need to know is do you forgive me" Kian said and got down on one knee. I smiled and just laughed. "Kian.... I forgive you" I said and Kian jumped up and did a dance. He picked up my crutches and handed them to me. "I'm gunna miss you Kian" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I still love you" Kian whispered in my ear and walked away. A tear slid out my eye and I turned around and walked towards the plane.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••