11

"OH MY GOD IF THAT IS KIAN CALLING AGAIN I WILL LITERALLY GO STAB HIM!" Andrea yelled as she heard her phone ring. Kian has not stopped calling Jas, Andrea, Jenn and I. He also tried the home phone but Andrea sorta went rage and pulled it out. "OKAY EVERYONE TURN THE GOD DAMN THINGS OFF!" Andrea yelled so everyone turned them off. "Can't that boy stop its 7 in the morning" Jas said and rolled over. "Anyone up for Starbucks?" I said and got up. "Yes" everyone said. "Tell me what you want and I'll go get them." I said and everyone told me there orders. "Be back in 15" I said and grabbed me keys.

I walked outside to find the flowers Kian had in his hand yesterday. I read the card on them 'Ariana I'm such a dick I'm so sorry please forgive me Love Kian xx :)' I smiled and then my smile faded. I kicked the flowers and tore up the card and headed for the car.

I hoped in the car and headed to Starbucks. I went up to the counter and waited for my order. While waiting I get someone tap my shoulder. "Hey Ariana" I turned around to see Kian. "Why are you following me?" I asked in a pretty pissed tone. "I'm not I was coming to order Starbucks and I saw you" he replied back. I didn't say anything I just turned around and grabbed my order.

I headed to car and was about to start when Kian stopped me. I hopped out of the car and looked him dead in the eyes. "Please forgive me, I know I shouldn't of yelled at you bu-" I interrupted him with a kiss. "Now Shut the Fuck up" I said and he laughed and pulled me back in for a kiss. "I. missed. this" he said in between breaths. "Same" I said and we hugged for ages. "Can I go now?" I said and he nodded.

I headed home and gave the girls there Starbucks. "Why is it cold?" Andrea said is a sassy white girl tone. "Ummmm..... Well it was Kian's fault" I said and they all just looked at me. "He sorta distracted me" then a hurl of pillows came towards me. "Fuck You Ariana" they all said in unison then laughed. "Oh well it's still Starbucks" Jenn said and took a sip.

After a while we decided to go to the beach. We arrived at the beach and set up to Tan. "Let get our tan on!" Jas yelled and we all lied down. After about 10 minutes someone was blocking our sun. We all took off our sunnies off and saw the o2l boys. "Can you guys please move" I said and they all moved. As soon as they moved they pick us up. "Let's us go" I said to Kian who was carrying me. "No my little princess." "Don't fucking call me that you dick!" I yelled and Kian just laughed. "I love you" Kian said and kissed me. "Now hold your breath" he said and I held my breath. He dunked me under and kissed me. It was so amazing.

He pulled me out of the water with my legs wrapped around him. "So Ariana will you please go on a date with me" Kian said and rested his forehead on my forehead. "Yes Kian" I said and he smiled and dunked me underwater.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS" we heard someone yelled and we turned our heads "want to come get some lunch" Andrea said and we nodded. Kian picked me up out of the water and carried me to my towel. Kian picked my towel up an wrapped it around me.

We went to a fish and chips store and order some food. "That will be $35.50" the girl said to us so Kian pulled out the money. "I got this guys" he said and handle the girl the money. We all walked a way and sat at the table while Kian waited for the food. After 10 minutes our food was ready. Kian collected it and I saw the girl hand him a peace of paper. Kian then slid it in his pocket and walked away. "Did you see that?" Sam said and I just nodded. "I'll find out later" I said and grabbed my phone. "Here your food" Kian said and sat next to me.

When we were done we all decided to go home. "Hey babe" Kian said as we entered Kian's house. "Hey" I said and slid my hands in his pockets while I kissed him. I pulled out the piece of paper without him noticeing and put it in my pocket. "Want a drink?" Kian said and I smiled. He then got up and went to the fridge.

When he left the room I check the piece of paper 'Call Me ;) 773-338-7786' I quickly hid the paper and a tear slid down my face. Kian tapped me on re shoulder and handed me my drink. "Hey what wrong" Kian said and pulled me closer "Nothing" I said looked away. "Ariana tell me" he said rubbed my back. "Fine" I said and pulled out the paper "What is this?" I said and held the paper. "It's just a piece of paper with someone's number on it that I don't care about" he said a laughed. I just looks at him. "Babe I wouldn't cheat on you ever, so never think that" he said and took the paper and ripped it into shreds. "No one could ever replace you" he said and kissed my forehead.

We then lied down and watched a movie. I fell asleep to the sound of Kian's heartbeat. It was so soothing and calming I just wanted to listen to it for ever.

"Kian, Ariana" I heard someone say in a sweet voice. "KIAN, ARIANA WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I heard someone yelled. Then before I knew it Kian and I were wet. "Fuck you Cole, Reo, Tab and Izzy!" Kian yelled and got up and chased them. "I'll fucking kill you all" Kian said and came back to the couch. He looked at me and I just started laughing. "Come on" Kian said and dragged me away.

We went into the bathroom and Kian took my shirt of. And then tried to take of my shorts. "Kian I think I can undress myself" I said and he laughed. "I know I just do it better" he said and pulled me closer. He then started getting undress. I then got undress so we were both naked. "Come on in" Kian said and as he hoped in the shower. I followed him and the water hit my naked body. It was warm and nice. The thing that made it better was Kian touch. He touched my shoulder and it sent a sensation threw my body. He leant down and started kissing my neck. I let out a little moan and I felt Kian smile against my neck. I pulled his face away so I could see his beautiful face. "Your so gorgeous" Kian said and put my hand against his. I smiled and Kian pushed my hair out of my fave. "You have the worlds most beautiful smile. Seeing you smile makes my day" he said and gave me a kiss.

"KIAN STOP MAKING OUT AND GET OUT OF THE SHOWER" Reo yelled and banged on the door. "We are not making out!" Kian yelled back and Reo just groaned. I laughed and Kian turned off the water. Kian then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. He is just so sweet and way to good to me.

We then ran to his room and tried not to get caught. On the way up the stairs Kian fell. I took a pic and continued running. "Delete it" Kian said and got up. I ran into his room and grabbed a jumper and put it on. I then quickly did my hair up in a messy bun. "Wow you look amazing" Kian said and slid a shirt on. He then put on some boxers and jeans. I then grabbed on of his SnapBack and placed it on my head. Kian then grabbed his phone and took a photo of me and him to post on Instagram. I got a notification.

'@KianLawley followed you'
'@KianLawely tagged you in a post'

I unlocked my phone and saw the photo of him and me he just took with the caption.

'Hanging with my girl 😘'

I like the phone and then started getting a tonne of likes, followers and comments. I decided to read some of the comments.

'She makes Kian so happy'
'You're so pretty'
'I wish you would leave Kian alone and go die you ugly slut'

The smiled faded when I read the last comment. I continued reading them and it just got worse. "Babe what's wrong?" Kian said and hugged me from behind. "Nothing" I said and locked my phone. "Ariana don't say nothing" he said and kissed my cheek. "I'm fine just a few comments doesn't bother me" I said as smiled. "Good" Kian said prepped my neck with his kisses. "Kian can you pl- oh hey Ariana" Kian mum said as she walked in the door. "Hi" I said and waved. "Kian could you please do the dishes?" She said and eyeballed him. "Yeah sure mum, I'll be back" Kian said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you Kian" she said and came and sat on his bed. "Ariana please make sure Kian does his school work before he hangs with you" "Sure Mrs Lawley" I said and she got up and left.

I sat there for about 10 minutes and decide to post the picture of Kian falling over on Twitter.

"@KianLawley 😂 http:/hakspdndjdifkskap'

As soon as it posted I heard Kian yell "Ariana take it down!" "No!" I yelled back and then I got a notification that he retweeted it. After 5 more minutes he came up the stairs. "Back" he said and closed his door. "Yay" I said and he came and sat next to me. "Ohh and here is your underwear" he said and passed them to me "You don't have to put them on though" he smirked. I put them on and he groaned.

"Let's watch Netflix!" I yelled and Kian grabbed his laptop.