12

"So how long until you go back to Australia?" Jenn said as we were getting McDonalds. "Uh... 1 month but I don't want to leave Kian" I said as we sat down. "I don't know how to tell him" I said and took a sip of my lemonade. "We'll take him on date to the beach and tell him there" Jenn said and took a bite of her burger. "Your a genius!" I said and we both laughed. I got out my phone and texted Kian.

Me: Meet a beach @ 6?

I got a reply about 10 minutes later

Kian😏😍😝: Sure ❤️

"We need to get some stuff lets go" I said and pulled Jenn out of her seat. We brought a blanket, a basket and some food. "I think we're done" I said and started walking away. "Nope we are getting you a new binkini" Jenn said and pulled me to a swimwear a shop.

"How about this one" I said as I walked out of the change room. "Oh my god obsessed" She said and we both laughed. It was red strapless binki with a little jewel in the middle and red and white stripy bottoms. I took them off and paid for them.

We got home and I got changed into my swimmers and a pair of shorts. "Let's go set up" I said as we headed to the beach. We set up for about an hour and then we noticed the time. "Shits its 6, text me" Jenn said and ran away. 20 minutes later Kian arrived. "I'm so sorry I'm late" Kian said while huffing and puffing. "My car broke down and I ran here" I passed him some water and he sat down. "By the way you look amazing" Kian said which made me blush. I got out the food and we made some small talk about random shit.

Kian looked around and then started taking his shirt off. "Let's go" Kian said and I stood up. We entered the water and cuddled. Kian then started playing with my strap and pulled it off "Oops"he said and threw it on the shore. He then pulled of his pants and then looked at me "No" I said and looked away. Kian pulled of my bottoms and threw them. He then smacked my butt. "Kian" I said and looked into his eyes.

We started to kiss and make out it was
amazing. It was the best night of my life.

I woke up by something pecked at me. I opened my eyes and saw a seagull. I shooed it off and looked around Kian and I were naked on the beach. I put on my clothes and then woke up Kian. "What" he said and I threw him his clothes. He put them on then started packing up our stuff. "I'll call Jenn" I called Jenn and asked her to pick us up. We waited outside of the FroYo shop for Jenn and she was there quicker then I expected.

"Hey Lovebirds" Jenn said as we entered the car. "Hey" I said and grabbed my sunnies out of her car. "So how was last night?" She said and we said nothing. I looked in the mirror an saw Kian smiling. "Good, Bad, Okay?" We just nodded and Jenn groaned.

"Come on let's get you guys home, we are going to the Fun Zone" Jenn said and Kian got excited. "Oh my god Jenn yes I love that place. I am winning you a bear" Kian yelled and Jenn and I laughed.

Jenn dropped me home then dropped Kian off. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I put on a stripy sleeveless top with a purple skirt and a pair of sandals. I did my hair up in a ponytail and put Kian's SnapBack on that I stole. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and headed to the Jasmines room. "Ready?" Jas and we both ran for the car.

Jas grabbed her keys and starte the car. "We're picking up Andrea and Jenn on the way" she said and backed out of the driveway. "Nice hat by the way, whose is it?" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. "Kian's" "You know that's his favourite" Jas said and stopped at the lights. "Yer I know that's why I took it" I said and grabbed out my phone. I took a photo and posted it on Instagram.

'Loving this hat @KianLawley😜'

We got the fun zone and Kian came up behind me. "Thank you I was looking for that" he said and took his hat. I laughed and gave him a kiss. "Let's play Laser Tag" Ricky Said and we head to the area.

"Let's go Ariana, Andrea, Sam, Trevor and Ricky on one team and Connor, Jenn, Jas, Jc and Me on the other" Kian said and everyone agreed. We signed up and went into the arena. "Ariana you're on Kian, Sam you are on Jas, Andrea on Jenn and Trevor, you are me are on Jc and Connor" we all nodded. "3! 2! 1!" We heard the annonoucer yell and we were off.

I was off looking for Kian. I saw Jas and Sam. I saw Jas about to shoot Sam so I saved him. "Bitch!" Jas yelled and me and Sam ran. "Nice save" he said and gave me a hi five. I kept searching for Kian. I couldn't find him. While trying to find him I saved everyone and shoot everyone on the opposite team. I felt a pair of arm wrap around. I turned around and shoot. "Your such a bitch" he said and I just stuck my tongue. I ran away and shoot Jc and Jenn so many times. By the end of it my team won and I scored the most points.

"Hey Kian your girlfriend score triple the amount of points you did" Sam said and everyone laughed. "I'm going to the game room" Kian said and stormed off. I ran afte him and found him playing a game. "Hey" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey Babe" he said and kept his concentsyed on the game. After he finished that one he played a few more games and got a few I mean a lot of tickets. He didn't speak to me at all he was really determined and into the game. He then went to the ticket counter and counted his tickets "601 tickets Sir what would you like" he pointed to the bear and he gave Kian the bear. "I love you Ariana" he said and gave me the bear.

It was blue and had the heart that said 'I Wuv You' on it. "I love it Kian" I said and he smiled. We then went back to the others to find them bowling. "Where da fuck have you guys been?" Ricky said before picking up a bowling ball. "Oh My God what a cute bear" Jas said. "Thanks Kian won it for me" I said and gave Kian a kiss. "Yeah cause that's all the Kian's good at is winning stuff animals" Jc said and everyone oohhhed. "Fuck you Jc" Kian said and sat next to Sam.

We started to get hungry so we went to go get some food. "Can I please have a cesur salad and a bowl of chip" Kian said to the man at the counter. "Yep that will be $11.50" "and can we also get a dr pepper" I said and Kian just looked at me. "Okay that comes to $14" the man said and Kian got out his wallet. "Hey babe do u have 10?" Kian said and I game him $10. "Nice Kian make Ariana pay?" Jc said from behind us. "You know Jc shut the fuck up!" "Kian" I groaned and looked up at him. Kian pushed me away and looked straight at Jc. "How about you fuck off and go pick on someone else!" Kian yelled in Jc face. "Sir I'm gunna have to ask you to leave" the security gaurd said. "Bye Jc, there's the door" Kian said and punted at the door. "No sir I mean you" the security guard said to Kian. Kian then stormed off.

I ran after Kian. "Kian!" I yelled but he ignored me. "Kian Robert Lalwey!" I yelled and he stopped. "Just fuck off I want to be alone!" He yelled and started running. A tear pricked my eye and after that I couldn't stop. I slid down on a wall and just sat there.