audrey tindall x reader

a/n: short lil thing cause i've been thinking about miss tindall today

Y/n sat quietly against the headboard of her bed with a book in her hand. She'd been pretending to read for at least forty-five minutes now, but she was helpless as she watched Audrey pack her suitcase. Audrey had landed yet another big role in the states and she was planning on being gone for at least a month. After the whole My Roanoke Nightmare experience, Audrey had been a bit skeptical about what jobs she accepted in the states and y/n was more than happy to help her think over offers. Most of the work she'd done had been day work and she was able to come home and this was her first time traveling for longer than a week. Y/n wasn't really sure what she was going to do with herself with Audrey gone so long. Obviously, she'd go to work and go about her day as usual but when she came home to the empty house she knew she'd be lost. What was she to do without Audrey?

Audrey was her sun and nothing worked without the sun. But she couldn't really just say no or drop everything and follow her to the states as she wanted to. There really was nothing she could do at this moment. She watched as the blonde finished folding the last of the clothes she had planned to take with her for her filming stent, and finally put her book away as her eyes met the older woman's.

Audrey pouted as she saw the sadness clouding her lover's eyes."Oh, what's the matter, love?" Audrey asked crawling over toward the headboard to pull the younger woman into her body.

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" Y/n asked as she curled herself over Audrey's lap with a pout. Audrey sighed sadly as she brought her hands to caress her cheeks with affection.

"Well, baby. What do you usually do when I'm gone?" Audrey asked sweetly.

Y/n froze a bit in embarrassment, "Wait for you to get back." She mumbled sadly.

Audrey felt her cheeks redden in delight, "Well aren't you sweet." She mumbled pressing a kiss into the younger woman's hair. "But baby, I promise you'll hear from me so often you'll be sick of me. We'll talk so much you won't have the time to miss me." Audrey started to comfort and before Y/n could even complain more she placed her finger over her lip briefly, "And I know you're gonna say it won't be the same. And I know, it won't but I thought of something that might help. In the closet, I've left you quite a few of my jumpers and sweaters, t-shirts, and anything I won't need. They're all there for you to steal if you'd like, so they're there when you need a little extra comfort. I know how you are and even though I won't physically be here all of my clothes will."

Y/n smiled up at the actress, grateful for her in every way. "Thank you."

"Of course, love. You know I'd do anything for you." Audrey said with one last smile before planting a kiss on y/n's lips to seal the deal.