Chapter 30

Louis took Harry's proffered hand and followed him up the stairs, suddenly nervous but unsure why. Perhaps because this was the first time he'd be going to bed with Harry as his boyfriend; perhaps because Harry might want to fuck him tonight and he wasn't sure if he was ready or perhaps because he didn't want to disappoint the green eyed, curly haired man he was head over heels for. Harry noticed Louis' sudden shyness and pulled him into a long hug, resting his chin on top of Louis' head as his large hands stroked down Louis' sides, trying to ease the tension away, He bent his head down to kiss Louis, breathing; "I adore you"; before claiming his lips in a gentle kiss, which slowly heated up, both of their cocks stirring at the kisses.

Harry pulled Louis to the bed and laid him down, kissing Louis' closed eyelids as he whispered, "We don't have to do anything you're not ready for, princess" and smiling to himself as he gradually felt Louis relax under him. Louis' eyes fluttered open to meet his and he admitted softly, "I want you to make love to me, but I'm not sure I'm ready". Harry nodded and reassured his boyfriend, kissing down his neck with gentle pecks, "That can wait love, we're not in any hurry. Is there something else you'd like to do, beautiful?"

Louis shook his head, not really knowing all of the options, but knowing he'd definitely like to do something having already been denied twice that day, mumbled shyly, "Can you choose?" Harry kissed him on the forehead and crooned, "Of course babe, I'm going to take care of you You've been so patient today, such a good boy". Louis blushed with the praise, turning to mush at the nice things Harry was saying and the way his was softly kissing his body. He felt small, protected and safe, in awe of Harry's long and lean body and the dark ink that covered it.

Louis laid on his back as Harry trailed a hand down his hairy, tattoo covered chest, letting out a small whine as it fluttered past his cock, and shuddering with desire as Harry lightly scraped a nail over Louis' perineum. Harry had barely even touched him yet and he already felt like he was going to burst. He pouted as Harry moved away from him, not wanting any distance between them, half-mad with lust and need for his curly-haired lover. Harry was back within seconds, pumping lube into his palm and then Louis was overcome with the slick sensation of Harry's fist wrapped around him. Only this time it felt different. Louis looked down confused and moaned when he saw Harry had wrapped his hand around both of them, their cocks aligned in Harry's giant hands.

Harry moved his hands almost lazily, occasionally switching up the position so their crowns were rubbing up against one another before shifting so their shafts rubbed together. Louis' heart soared as Harry's deep voice rasped, "So pretty, princess" and he rutted lightly into Harry's hand in response, feeling his stomach start to coil and uncoil as his orgasm built. He kissed Harry hungrily, brain fuzzy with 'Harry, Harry, Harry' running through his head like a mantra, desperately chasing the pleasure. Louis jolted as he felt another hand exploring his arse, Harry dipping a slick finger into the cleft between his cheeks and pressing against his arsehole but not penetrating. Louis urgently snapped his hips backwards, chasing the pressure and then pumped his hips forward into Harry's fist, his glans sliding across Harry's so deliciously.

Louis was dizzy with the pleasure, caught between two pleasure centres and thrusting back and forth between them. Harry sped up his movements and on Louis' next backwards motion, angled his finger slightly, the tip slipping inside Louis' hole, up to the fist knuckle. It was all too much for Louis and he moaned as he erupted into Harry's fist, spurting against Harry's cock. Harry continued his motions, wringing the cum out of Louis as he used Louis' spunk to further lubricate his motions, following Louis into the abyss a few strokes later with a whine.

Harry kissed Louis gently as they panted, trying to regain control of themselves after their orgasms. Louis felt so loved and blissed out in Harry's arms. He revelled in Harry's kisses and as he fell asleep he smiled and thought to himself that if he died now, he would die happy.