In Crisis

( Shawn  above)

( Shawn  above)

A sleek black car idles quietly in a dimly lit corner. Inside, Renee sits with her right-hand man, Shawn.

"You sure you're ready to do this? It's just us two here," Shawn questions, cleaning his silencer.

"Shawn, did you forget who I am?" Renee replies, her voice steady and sure. "I'm an Sinclair. We don't wait for green lights. Fear isn't our vocabulary, and hesitation is just an invitation for defeat."

Renee checks her own weapon, her movements swift and confident.

"We're good to go because I said we are good to go," Renee states, before she and Shawn exit the car.

( Renee's outfit above }

'' Hello Trey , are you enjoying it '' Renee says to Trey who is smoking

'' This isn't your side of the tracks. Care to explain what you are doing here '' Trey responds to her.

'' Time's up Trey.  My father's patience has ran out for you to pay him the money that you owe my father. '' Renee tells him coldly.

'' Tell your father I'll pay him. I just need an  more  -  '' Trey responds.

'' You've had your 'little more time' a dozen times over. We've been generous.  You know the consequences. No more time ''  Renee says cutting him off with an dismissive tone.

'' Like I said bitch , before you fucking cut me off. I need more time now get the fuck out '' Trey responds back to her.

'' Bitch , did I just hear that right? You have without an doubt made this much much easier '' Renee replies to him

'' Made what easier?'' Trey questions.

'' Killing you '' Renee says bluntly.

'' You are outnumbered , bitch so get the fuck out before my men throw you and your friend out '' Trey tells her sternly.

'' Not for long '' Renee says and in an swift motion kills Trey's guys

Trey looks fearful of Renee. Surprised and scared at the same time.