Chapter 7

Thank you everyone for reading and following! :D Those votes and reads really mean a lot to mean!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

-Anastasia XD

“I lo-“he was cut off by the door opening.

“DEBBIE?!?!”

~Rachel’s POV~

Wait what!?! I shook my head to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. There in the doorway stood my best friend, well we used to be best friends.

Flashback

Rachel, can we talk?” Debbie asked me and I followed her to the room.

“So, what’s up?” I asked not knowing why she called me to talk.

“I’m moving to London” she said her voice shaking.

“But it’s 10 hours of flying!” I said tears falling down my face. I didn’t want her to leave, SHE WAS MY BFF, for life!

“I’m sorry Rachel” were the last words she said to me and I never saw her again.

Reality

I didn’t even notice how I stood up and ran to my best friend, hugging her.  

“I missed you so much!” I cried into her hair, not wanting to release her.

“Me too” we stood there for 5 or 10 minutes until doctor came in and told me to go back in bed. She didn’t change at all. She still had that black hair with violet highlights. Her light green eyes, she was really pretty. She liked everything black and dark, if we were on light and dark side I would be light and she would be dark.

“Why are you here Debbie?” I asked her while she was sitting next to me on my bed.

“Ross called me and told me what happened and I still had break anyways” she said, smile forming on her face. I looked at Ross and remembered what he wanted to say but got cut off by the door opening. Was he about to I Love You? NO, NO, NO he doesn’t feel this way anymore, or does he????

“Thanks Ross” I said in a low voice and he smiled.

~Ross’s POV~

I noticed her looking at me and I smiled, maybe everything wasn’t that bad after all. I was about to say I Love You, but got cut off. I want her to know that my feelings never changed, but I know that she doesn’t feel the same way. She was beautiful with her blonde hair. When she was looking at me, for a moment I thought that she does feel the same way. NO, NO, NO, she doesn’t feel this way anymore, or does she????

~Debbie’s POV~

I couldn’t believe I was finally with my best friend. I missed her so much and I have so many stories that I’m going to tell her.

“Rachel?” I asked.

“Yeah”

“When are you getting out from the hospital?” I asked, wanting her to get out so we could hang out soon.

“In 3 days” Ross popped in.

“Awwww, what a good boyfriend Ross is he knows when you are getting out the hospital” I said being happy for them.

“We are not dating anymore” Rachel said and my expression dropped. T-t-they b-b-broke u-u-up?

“Why not? What happened?” I had so many questions that needed to be answered.

“I’ll tell you later, Debbie” she said and I signed with relief, she will tell me. YAY, no.

“Do you regret breaking up guys?” I asked wishing at least this question will be answered.

“Nope” Rachel said popping the “p”, now I waited for Ross to answer.

“I wish we would still be a couple”