Chapter 2

So guys how did u like my first chapter I know it’s kind of lame but it will get better!

“What the heck Rachel?” they all screamed at once. “Shhhhhh” I said. “Don’t you shhh us!” Ross yelled but I didn’t pay any attention to them. In front of me was the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life….

It was the ocean and the orange sunset above it, it was the prettiest thing ever but also very sad. I guess Rydel saw that I was holding my tears back, because she told boys to go and find a place to sit.

“It’s ok Rachel” Rydel said as she was rubbing my back.

“I don’t know Rydel…will it?” I asked her. The thing was that me and Ross were dating 8 months ago and now I just couldn’t stand him. Sunset and ocean were so sad to me because that’s where Ross told he loved me… Then I told Rydel that I was going for a walk along the shore. “OK Rachel, be careful!” she yelled after me when I already left.

I walked ashore, the warm water under my feet. I smiled at the kids who passed by me, playing with the ball. Someone hugged me from behind and I swear my heart almost jumped out from my chest.

“Rocky!!” I screamed as Rocky appeared in front of me after he hugged me.

  “Sorry…” he said in a childish voice.

“I swear I almost killed you!” I yelled at him and we both laughed.

“Still can’t get over it??” he asked and I nodded. Ever since me and Ross broke up, his family was threating him like he was nothing and always cheering me up. We heard footsteps from behind and turned to see…Ross.

“Hey Rocky!” he screamed and didn’t even turn to look at me, I signed with relief.

“Sup Ross?”

“Nothing…”

I knew no one wanted me here so I just left, leaving them behind. When I felt someone grabbing my hand I stopped.

“ROSS LET GO!” I screamed in Rosses face.

“Why should I?” he asked me sarcasticly.

“Because..”