Chapter 3

“I knew that! You don’t have an answer!” he said and made me think. I actually didn’t have an answer, I just didn’t want to see him or do anything that would contain him in it. He made me miserable and I hated it, he didn’t care about me…so did I about him.

“Ross can you just leave me alone?” I asked. I didn’t want to spend any minute next to him, after what he did to me. 6 months ago we were together and then he told he had to leave to do the Austin&Ally show, so I believed him. After 2 days I found him with the girl in the mall making out. So since then I didn’t want to see him again and he knew that.

“Why should I?” he asked and I hated when he asked me those kind of questions, they just drove me nuts.

“Listen Ross you know how I feel, so can you please just leave me alone. I had enough of that.” I said releasing his grip from my wrist and started walking away…AWAY FROM HIM!

“WHY? WHY RACHEL? YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME! YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF. YOU ARE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN. JUST FACE IT RACHEL, YOU THINK YOU ARE THE BEST” he yelled at me. The words were coming at me and hurting my heart. I never knew that he was thinking about me that way. I didn’t want to turn around and prove him that he was wrong, I just continued to walk.

As I reached the spot where all the other Lynches were relaxing.

“Hey Rachel! Are you okay?” Rydel asked me and I nodded my head. I couldn’t let them see me cry, so I was trying to keep my tears to myself.

“Him again?” Ricker asked and I nodded for the second time.

“This is getting out of control NOW!” I knew Rydel was mad, but I couldn’t let her to Ross and tell him everything she thought about him. She started to stand up and was looking around to find where he was. I grabbed her by her wrist, looking at my feet.

“No Rydel don’t go. Just leave him alone, I don’t care what happens to him!” I said and the tears started streaming down my face.

“BUT WE HAVE TO TEACH HIM A LESSON! YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT! HE HURT YOUR FEELINGS, SO YOU HAVE TO SHOW HIM HOW YOU FEEL!” she screamed and the rest of the Lynches nodded in agreement. I knew what she meant, but he already knew what he has done wrong.  

“Please Rydel” I said tears in my eyes.

“Ok” she said and sat next to me, rubbing my back.

*2 hours later*

We were all sitting on Lynches couch and watching some movies. Yes… I know Ross was there, but I didn’t care everyone was there to support me. It was 11 and I was really tired. For the past 4 days I didn’t get enough of sleep, so now I was exhausted. I wanted to go to sleep so badly, but I also wanted up with me best friends.

“I’ll go back home.” I said yawning.

“Goodnight Rachel!” all of the Lynches yelled back at me except for Ross, which earned him a punch from Riker. I left their house and headed to my own. I thought about everything Ross told me today at the beach.

Well this going to be an interesting summer….