Chapter 23 :)

~Rachel's POV~
"Kelly, you don't understand I have to go," I pleaded.
"But, Rachel, the band needs you and I need you," Kelly replies with sad but still some-what understanding eyes. After Debbie got shot, things got weird; concerts were being postponed and there was still no information on when we would play again, everyone mostly spend their time at the hospital, and I was just tired.
"I know, I know, but I won't be leaving forever. It will be like a month or so break until we get back to touring again," I explained.
"Alright, fine you can go, but on one condition," Kelly hesitated, "you have to bring somebody with you".
"Oh that sound fine. Thank you so much," I thank her as I go in for a hug.
"No problem, just be safe," she says with a smile and leaves to do her own stuff.
"ROSS!" I yell as I walk onto R5's tour bus.
"I'm here, Rachel, what's up?" he says as he walks in. Ugh, why does he alway look so hot.
"I need you to come on a trip with me," I say and grab some chips to eat.
"What trip?" he asks, totally confused.
"Like a road trip," I say with a smile.
"Are you sure we can go, I mean what about our bands," he asks. This boy has so many questions why can't he just go with it.
"Yes, it's fine I talked to Kelly about it. None of us are playing at concerts anyway and I really want to go somewhere," I explain.
"Oh I see, sure I'll go with you," he says with a smile and I kiss him on the cheek as a thank you. "Are we bringing anyone else?"
"Nope just you and I," I reply and go to pack my stuff. "Oh and by the way," I stop on the stairs halfway down, "we leave today".
I make my way onto the tour bus and take my 3 suitcases with me.
~Ross' POV~
Road trip with Rachel, sweet! I am so pumped, I can't help myself from jumping up and down on the bus.
"Ross, stop you are shaking the bus!" Rocky yells and throws some popcorn at me.
"Sorry. I can't help it, I'm just so excited" I reply with the biggest smile on face.
"Why are you so happy anyway?" He asks me.
"Rachel and I are going on a road trip!" I say while grinning like a 5 year old who just got his favorite candy.
"Oh..." Is all his says and continues to watch the show he was watching.
I do not know how long the trip will last so I just pack 2 suitcases and bring extra cash with me. I see Rachel waiting by her car for me so I quickly finish packing and run outside to meet her.
"I am all set" I say proudly.
"I am so proud of you little Rossy" she says and pokes my nose.
"Alright, so where are we going?" I ask her.
"Well, we aren't that far away from Florida so I thought we could go to Disney World" she says while putting on her Minnie ears.
"Aw, you are so cute. Who's driving?"
"Well, Ross you are the man in this situation so how about you drive" she says with a sweet smile.
"Alri-" I start to reply but get cut off when Rocky slams the bus door while running toward us.
"WAIT!! DON'T LEAVE!!" he yells.
"What's the matter, Rocky?" Rachel's asks.
"Can. I. Go. With. You?" He asks while trying to catch his breath.
"Uh well, it was just going to be Ross and I" Rachel says and looks at me for help.
"Please, I'll do anything. I don't want to stay here with everyone being upset and crying all the time. Don't get me wrong I'm mourning too but I don't think I can stay here any longer" Rocky replies with his puppy eyes.
"Alright, you can come, too" Rachel says.
"Sweet! Thank you so much" he says and runs away to the bus to start packing.
"Can I come, too?" Rydel asks while appearing from behind the car.
"I want to go also" Ellington says.
"Me three!" Ryland chimes in.
"Woah, woah, slow down everyone. How about we just all go then?" Rachel suggests and everyone immediately runs off to start packing up.
"Wow. So much for going together" I say while looking at the ground.
"Aw, don't worry Ross we'll get plenty of time alone" she says and kisses my cheek. Ugh why is she so sweet. How did I get this lucky?
"Alright. If you say so" I reply and grab her hand while making our way down to the tour buses.
And this is exactly how the crazy Disney World vacation started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back!¡!
The next couple of chapters are all going to be placed in Disney World and let's be honest who DOESN'T love Disney World, I mean come on.
ENJOY!! <3 

Like. Comment. Follow.

•Anastasia ✌🏻️