Chapter 24

~Rachel's POV~ 

Going to Disney was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Once we entered the park everyone started to smile again. It's not like nobody was smiling before, they were, but they were fake and forced smiles. Now in Disney I once again saw everyone's real smiles.

"Thank you for allowing us to come with you, Rachel," Riker said with a smile and I returned it. I am so glad everyone is enjoying this trip. Even if this trip is only 2 or 3 weeks long, everyone can be happy for that amount of time. 

"This is great," Ross whispered into my ear as we watched the fireworks explode in the night sky. 

"You know what else is great?" I whispered back to him and felt my cheeks get pink.

"What?"he asked while turning to look at me. 

"Being here with you," I replied and got on my tippy toes to kiss him. I know that Ross and I don't have the best history, but that will never stop me from loving him. 

"Hey guys, save that for later," Ellington yelled at Ross and I. We pulled away from each other and I could see Ross's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Ugh, he's so cute. 

"Alright, what should we do?" Rydel asked as we realized that the fireworks ended. 

"We should go get some dinner. I'm hungry," Ryland replied and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Alright, let's go then," Riker said and we all started following him to a restaurant. 

~Ross's POV~

Walking through Disney and holding Rachel's hand I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I am so glad that we decided to do this. This is definitely going to lift everyone's mood. 

"Hey guys, what do you think of going night swimming after dinner?" Rocky asked as we were approaching the restaurant.

"I don't know. I'm kinda tired," Rachel replied while yawning. 

"Don't be such a party pooper," I said and nudged her shoulder. I didn't want her to go to bed and miss out on all the fun. 

"Fine, I'll go," she replied and everyone cheered. 

The dinner was very good. We decided to go to a place that was very close to Disney so we were able to see the parade that they had going on at night. It was really pretty, but not as pretty as Rachel. ;)

After dinner we made our way to the hotel and went to our hotel rooms to change into our bathing suits. Sadly, Rachel was staying with Rydel. 

"Alright, let's go," Ellington said excitedly as we exited our hotel room. As we were making our way to the pool, nobody said a word which created a very tense and scary atmosphere since the hotel was very quiet. 

"Yay, we are here!" Rydel exclaimed cheerfully while Riker was opening the door. 

As soon as the door opened everyone jumped into the pool.

Well this is going to be an interesting night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back :) Enjoyy