Chapter 17

~Rachel's POV~

All of us were walking in the large group at the amusement PARK. Well actually we were split into 3 groups. It was me and Ross, Kelly and Ellington, then Rocky, Jadine, Shayna, Emily, Rydel, and Riker. Debbie was running in front of us.... crazy kid...

"Ross?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you guys come to our concert?" we have to find out some day, right?

"Well Ryland told us it was your band and Rydel was like 'Oh, I have an I idea' so then we put on our hoodies, took our sunglasses and here we are."

"So it was Rydel's idea?"

"Yep"

While I was processing all the information, Ross touched me and ran away. Why would he do that? Oh right... Tag

"Oh it's on..." I whispered under my breath and started sprinting. "Debbie!" I shouted. She turned around an looked at me, like I was mental. I jumped on her back and pulled her hair "Go my horsey!" I said. She didn't say anything, just started sprinting.

All the people in the park looked at us like we were insane, but let me tell you it was tons of fun.

"Debbie go FASTER!" I yelled to make her go faster and maybe we can actually catch Ross.

"I can't go anymore..." Debbie heavily breathed out and before I could say anything else she dropped onto the ground.

"Ross wait up!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Wow that was fun" Ross said while smiling like a 5 year old.

"Yeah except it wasn't that fun for Debbie" I said while pointing to spot where Debbie fell.

"Aw look Riker helped her up" Ross said and we both awed making them turn around.

"I'm telling you Riker got a thing for her" Ross said.

"She has a boyfriend" I quietly said and Ross looked little bit sad, for his brother I guess.

"Really, who?" he asked.

"His name is Joe, but trust they won't last" I said.

"How do you know they won't last?" he asked again, gosh this kid has too many questions to ask.

"He just doesn't seem too good of a guy and soon we'll probably find out that he cheated on her or something like that." I said and started walking back to everybody else, Ross following me behind.

~Debbie's POV~

Wow Rachel really knows how to push people, I mean seriously did you see what she did to me?!

"Hey Debbie" Rachel said smiling while approaching everybody. "You-" I said while coming closer to her with my finger pointing to her face.

"I know, I know I'm awesome" she said and smiled.

"Guys you have concert today" Kelly said and showed us the schedule.

"Ahhh why can't they leave us alone" Emily complained.

"I don't know about you but I like concerts" Jadine said. Obviously she likes concerts, she likes everything!

"Eh I don't really care let's do this!" I said pretty loudly because all the people around us turned to look at me. We (AID) highfived and continued our day at the park.

~Rachel's POV~

The day at the park was AMAZING! We went on the rides and just had so much fun.

Right now me and the girls were behind the stage getting ready to go on. Lynchs and Ellington came to watch our show, so we were pretty excited.

"Ready?" Kelly asked.

"Ready" Emily replied to her.

"LETS DO THIS!" I yelled and we headed out to the stage.

°°°°°°°Author's Note°°°°°°°

Guys you can officially kill me. I'm so SORRY for not updating for so long, I'm just so busy with all the school and swimming. Whenever I have free time I usually just sit and relax, so I'm so sorry! Well, anyway today I didn't have school because too much snow fell and I'm staying home - so I decided to update for you guys. Thank you so much for reading and liking my story, that's really means alot to me. <3

For the next time I update let get this chapter to - 150 reads, 10 likes and 10 comments (and not the same person commenting 10 times, I need 10 different people to comment)

Whenever I'll see these likes, reads, and comments I'll update - I PROMISE!!!

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!!

Love you guys <3 <3 <3

Bye :D