Chapter 10

*2 month later* (Yeah 2 month passed O.O, read to find the details….;)

~Rachel’s POV~

Wow, I can’t believe 2 months passed since I saw him…  Since then I was living with my mom and let me say it was AMAZING! Even though I didn’t see him I was still keeping touch with Ratliff, hey he is my best friend ;) I can’t lose my best friend because of him. If you ask about Rydel, we lost contact after that because technically I did the “wrong thing.” Oh well, I’m sure they are happy.

“Debbie, HURRY UP!” oh yeah we are going to the MALL! Finally!

“One sec” she screamed from upstairs, how ironic she said that like 10 times already.

Ding. Ding. My phone dinged means I got a message.

HEY! Miss u –Ratliff ;)

See when I left them he was keeping on texting me and we had contact. I didn’t tell Debbie about this, but she was happy because I was happy. I wanted to tell her, but then she would make me forget about them.

Hey Ratliff, I MISS U TOO!!!!! –Rachel xoxo

“Rachel?” I heard Debbie ask and I turned around to face her.

~Debbie’s POV~

Something is on her mind, I KNOW IT! We are best friends she can’t hide anything from me! She gets some random texts and she thinks I don’t who they are from….Ratliff. I wasn’t spying on her or anything, it’s just when she got the message she would always smile and Ratliff was the only person who could make her smile.

“Rachel, let’s go” I said and we headed to the car. I was happy that we were finally going out. Rachel was depressed for the past month and I had to cheer her up.

“Debbie” Rachel whispered.

“What?” I asked her. What happened to her?

 “I miss them!” she said and tear fell down her cheek.

“Wel-“I was cut off by her talking and crying.

“I WAS SO STUPID! I JUST RAN OUT! OMG…. OMG! I DIDN’T EVEN TALK TO RYDEL SINCE THEN!!!! I’M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!” Rachel screamed and cried. Right now I felt really bad for she did try her best, but… I know how much she misses them.

“Rachel, Rachel, it’s ok!” I said. God, driving a car and making your friend feel better was HARD!

~Rachel’s POV~

I missed them… They were like family to me. Sure, I’m happy with Debbie and mom but still. Yayyyy we are here, FINALLY!

“Let’s go” I said and grabbed Debbie’s hand.

“Ow” I whined. I bumped into something.

“Ross….”