Chapter 16

~Rachel's POV~

I was sound asleep when I felt somebody put something on my face and talking next to me. WEIRD! I slightly opened my eyes to see Ross and Rocky and... whipped cream?! I decided to feel that "something" that was on my face. WHIPPED CREAM!

"ROSS, ROCKY YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I yelled. I'm going to kill them.

They started running away from me and since there wasn't a lot of space on their tour bus, Rocky tripped over a couch and fell.

"Rachel, wait! Before you kill me let me take a picture of you." Ross said and quickly took a picture of me.

@rossR5: Rachel's ghost is after me @rachelAID

"Ross, why did you post that on Twitter?!"

"Because you look so pretty with whipped cream on your face!" he said, well you have to admit that was adorable.

"Whatever" I said and went to the bathroom to wipe whipped cream from my face.

~Rocky's POV~

Putting whipped cream on Rachel's face was the best thing ever. It was my idea and Ross helped.

"Ross help me up, I'm still on the floor" I said to Ross. Yeah I fell, no actually I tripped.

Ross came over and helped me up.

"I like your tweet, bro" I said.

"Thanks" he replied and smiled like a weirdo.

"So guys what do you want to do today?" Russel asked walking into the lounge. AID went back to the their bus except for Rachel.

"I don't know" I said.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!" Ross yelled.

"Did somebody say amusement park?" Ellington asked poking his had out of his bunk.

"Yep and we are going there!" Ross said happily. Well I guess we are going to the amusement park.

~Rachel's POV~

I heard Ross, Rocky, and Rydel talk in the lounge about amusement park. so I'm guessing that's where we are going today.

"Hey Rachel, guess where we are going today?" Ross asked happily. He's such a little kid inside, but I still love him.

"Amusement park!" I said with a smile.

"How did you know?" he asked, I can tell he was shocked.

"I'm a ninja" I said "Ok I guess I'll go tell the girls" and with that I made my way to my tour bus.

"Hey girls! Guess where we are going today?" I asked them.

"Movies!" Debbie guessed. Every time when I ask them where we are going, she ALWAYS says movies. She's movie theater addict.

"Nope" I said.

"Zoo" Shayna guessed.

"No" I said with a smile, man this was fun.

"Park!" Jadine guessed. Yeah she liked going to the park and to bike ride. She likes nature and everything like that.

"OMG can you stop this and just tell us where we are going!" Emily said, a little bit too loud I think.

"We are going to the amusement park with R5" I said and they all smiled and with that we were off to the amusement park.

*So this chapter was rather funny. I made myself laugh while writing this. Thank you for all the reads <3

I wrote a new story it's called "Green Colored Love" and its Rocky Lynch fan fiction so PLEASE read that too.

Thank you all <3333

VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT ;)

-Anastasia :D