Illusion-Ross Lynch (fan fiction)

Sweatpants, sweatshirt, Jordan’s, and I was done. Since my best friend Rydel and her family moved next door I always felt like someone was watching me.

“Hey Rydel” I said to my best friend and ran to hug her. “Hey Rachel!”

My name was Rachel Smith I was 16 years old and yes I know she was 4 years older than me, but that never stopped our friendship.

“Rachel?”

“Yes?”

“Do you want to go to the beach with me and my brothers?” she asked and my expression really changed. “Ummmm…ok Rydel I’ll go!”

I didn’t really want to go with them, because me and Ross Lynch had bad memories and I didn’t want seeing him to ruin my day. It was so hard not to look at him since they were living right next door. I’ll go only because of Rydel.

“SWEET! Let’s go change than!” she grabbed my hand and ran into my room. We picked out the bikinis and left outside. “Wait Rydel! I forgot my phone.” “OK, go get it.” I got my phone and went back downstairs. Ricker, Rocky, Ross, and Ellington came and we left to the beach.

“Hey Rachel, whatcha doin?” Rocky asked me as I was scrolling through my phone.

“Oh hey Rocky I was listening to r5 and scrolling through my phone.” I smied at him and sang along to the song.

Looking or the one tonight

But I can't see you

Cause I'm blinded by all the lights, ooh

And I can never get it right

I need a breakthrough

They all started singing with me and I smiled. I looked out the car window and saw people walking and smiled, the beach was long and it was always trouble to find a spot to park the car. When we parked I jumped out the van first and ran on the beach. The hot sand was burning my bare feet, but I didn’t care.

“Rachel wait up!!” Rydel screamed behind me. “Try to catch me!” I screamed back teasing her. Suddenly I stop and was looking in front of me with surprising look on my face.  The whole Lynch family was running behind me, so they ended up bumping into my back and falling on the ground.

“What the heck Rachel?” they all screamed at once. “Shhhhhh” I said. “Don’t you shhh us!” Ross yelled but I didn’t pay any attention to them. In front of me was the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life…

So guys how did u like my first chapter I know it’s kind of lame but it will get better!