Chapter 20

°Rachel's POV°

My mom's house smelled like cookies, its like she always baked them. My mom was really nice and she let me stay at he house while I was dealing with my feelings. The only part I hated was my mom's boyfriend, Scott. He was kinda mean to me.

Ross wants to see you - Delly

Everyone was texting me that Ross wanted to see me, but it was too early for that. I wanted some time to think about my feelings and come up with a conclusion.

"Mom do you need any help?" I asked my mom as I came down the stairs.

"No Rachel" she smiled "I think I'm going to run to the store."

Oh, no. If she leaves that means I will be stuck with Scott and I hate him so much.

"Um ok" I replied and walked up the stairs to my room, also making sure I locked my door.

I heard the garage door open and close, which meant that my mom was gone.

"Rachel?!" I heard someone yell from downstairs, but I stayed quiet.

"Rachel!?" person yelled again and I knew it was Scott. By now he was behind my door and he was trying really hard to get in.

"What do you want?" I said trying to be loud enough so he could hear me.

"Come out!" I don't know what he wants, so I decided to come out and actually see what he wants.

"Yes?" I said as I walked out of my room.

Sharp painting through my body and I was on the floor. What just happened?

"You don't deserve to live on this planet" Scott spat "That's why Ross cheated on you 2 times. You are ugly and worthless."

Tears started to roll down my face. Why was he doing this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

"Stay right here" my mom's so called "boyfriend" said and went to get something.

I wasn't going to stay here, what am I crazy? I got up and took my phone.

To, Delly, Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ellington, Debbie, Jadine, Emily, Shayna, Kelly - Help

°Ross's POV°

The message Rachel sent to all of us was giving my goosebumps.

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" Debbie yelled as she walked onto our bus.

"We don't where to go" Rydel replied.

"Guys honestly we all know that she went to her mom's house" Kelly said and went to the door.

"How?" Rocky asked while getting his shoes.

"That's where she goes to clear her mind" Jadine said and girls were gone.

"Well I guess we should get going" Rydel said and everyone started heading for the door.

Don't worry Rachel, I'll get there and you'll be safe.

I can't let anything happen to the love of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG 20K READS *_* THAT'S CRAZY! GUYS I HONESTLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ^_^

Anyway I was thinking of starting a new book and I need you guys to comment any favorite person you know (Viners, YouTubers, Celebrities, people like that)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOLLOWING ME