Chapter 1

Sheby drove fast. That's plane in simple even if driving scared the crap out of her she did anyways. It didn't seem to phase the other two at the moment. Those other two were her best friends Nat and Ashlee.

Nat was lying in the back of Shelby's red blazer continuesly skipping songs on the Playlist they had chosen for the long trip to Santa Carla. All though it was annoying at time the right songs were always picked.

Ashlee, who would usually be the one driving sat in the passenger seat getting road rage without even touching the gas pedal.
“stupid ass!” Ashlee shouted at an unknown drive thst passed he trio.

“Remind me again why we're going to...” Nat sat up and read the grafitie on the Santa Carla sign. “... Why are we in the murder capital of the world?”

“because my Aunt Lucy invited us...” Shelby said slowly knowing this is probably the fith time the three had his conversation. “I thought you didn't like your cousin” Ashlee added. Shelby sighed.

“I really don't... Sam's alright but Michael really gets on my nerves” Shelby said. “my aunt thinks they need familiar faces this summer while they get used to a new place”

As they passed the big body of water the three sniffed around. Ashlee frowned as Nat leaned over the front seat. “the sea smells a bit salty this morning” Ashlee rolled her eyes as Shelby slightly laughed as they pulled into a gas station.

Nat was the first to climb out and head to the small trailer thst was pulling three Motorcycles. Nat unloaded theirs and started it up. As a bearded guy gassed up the blazor Shelby asked him for directions because Ashlee was too shy to do so. That's fine because in the near future she'd be asking stranger's for job opportunities.

After the trio got the address for their new living space they head back on the road with Nat following on their Bike. The house they lived in was a now a gest house that was behind the rust buck home that belonged to Shelby and Michael's grandfather. Shelby didn't know the man too well but she was grateful that the man lent the home.

The home was a lot nicer that his own, which surprised the three as they dragged their stuff in. “not too shabby” nat said dragging some Baggs and other stuff for the home.

“well the place is a lot nicer than I expected” Ashlee responded. Shelby moved out from behind her and set a couple of boxes down.

🔺▪️🔻▪️🔺▪️🔻▪️🔺

After about three hours of unpacking there was a knock on the door. Nat was the brave one to answer it. They looked in the peep hole and sighed.

“who is it?” Shelby said coming in with a empty box. “Michael” Nat groaned. Shelby rolled here eyes as Nat looked again.

“but your Aunts there too” not wanting to be a jerk to her kind-hearted aunt Shelby opened the door. Shelby smiled as her aunt Lucy immediately hugged her.

“hay” Shelby smiled and Lucy pulled away and turned to Nat. “Nat, right?” Nat shook their head yes with a smile.

“nice to meet you” Nat said. Lucy then turned to Ashlee. “then that makes you Ashlee” Ashlee shook her hand as Shelby gave Micheal a death glare. As her aunt turned to the two the death glars were dropped.

“I'm so glad you and your friends our here the boys needed a familiar face” she said putting her arm around Shelby. Michael rolled his eyes.

“oh yes, just the familiar face a wanted, I feel so lucky” lucy smacked his shoulder. “be polite, your lucky she and her friends made the decision to come here”

Michael rolled his eyes but kept the peace. Him and Shelby obviously don't get along, but that's a different story. After Lucy said her good bye and left dinner for the three she left with Michael.

“so we're gonna have to deal with that idiot all summer?” Nat asked watching the two leave out the window. “no, we might have to for a couple of days but I'm not wasting my summer on him”

“on another note, we need to find jobs” Ashlee  said flipping through the job discpritons in the news paper. “what about the Chinese Place? It's only about two blocks away from the board walk”

“good we'll check it out tomorrow morning” Shelby said as she set down on the couch.