4. Grocery

ʚEDITEDɞ

MORNING

Y/N and taehyung were eating breakfast, Taehyung was busy with his phone while y/n was thinking of how to ask Taehyung if she could go grocery shopping to satisfy her craving for snacks.

As Taehyung remained engrossed in his phone, oblivious to her thoughts, she mustered the courage to speak up.

"I want to go grocery shopping. "

Taehyung still glued to his phone, inquired.

"When do you want to go?"

Y/N replied.

"Today."

Taehyung busy with his phone asked again.

"Do you want to go alone or with me?"

Without hesitation, Y/N responded.

"I will go alone."

Finally, Taehyung put away his phone, turning his attention to her and suggested.

"Let's go together. I'll come back early. Okay?"

Y/N thought.

I can't wait that long. Its been two days since our marriage and in these two days i didn't eat any snacks. I m craving them really badly. I wanna have them right now.

Y/N said after a few moments of thoughts.

"That will be late. I want to go now."

Taehyung paused, thinking whether her urgency is from a genuine need or a desire to avoid going with him.

He wanted to spend time with her and wanted to work on their relationship, making her comfortable with him.

After a moment of reflection, he said.

"Okay, get ready. We'll stop by a convenience store, then I'll head to the office."

Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Okay."

She quickly went to change, leaving Taehyung puzzled by the intensity of her need.

Taehyung was still in the kitchen when y/n came down stairs

Taehyung was still in the kitchen when y/n came down stairs. She didn't even enter the kitchen and made her way towards the main door, her voice echoing through the house.

"Hurry up!"

Being confused, Taehyung asked to himself.

"Has she already left?"

Joining her outside, he found Y/N standing by the car, arms crossed over her chest, one foot tapping impatiently on the ground.