1. First Encounter

ʚEDITEDɞ

LEE Y/N

Y/N, A 26 years old, full of kindness, thoughtfulness, and a lively energy that brightens any room she walks into. Her beauty goes beyond just looks, it shines from the inside, capturing the attention of everyone she meets.

Even though Y/N faced tough times when she was young, her heart stayed gentle and caring, showing how strong and resilient she is. From having money troubles to becoming the beloved daughter of a rich CEO, her journey is a mix of different experiences that make her even more fascinating.

Being the only daughter in her family, Y/N's love for her parents is endless, it's a love that goes beyond time and distance, keeping her rooted in a world where

A SATURDAY EVENING

Y/N and Lilly were spending their evening together. It was a relaxed and carefree saturday, so they decided to spend the whole day exploring the streets, hanging out at malls, eating some junk food, and living in the moment.

They were tired now, sitting in a cozy cafe, chatting about random things and old memories.

Y/N and Lilly have been close friends since high school. They went to the same college and then the same university. Now both living in Seoul, even though they originally are from Daegu.

After finishing their studies, Y/N and Lilly were thinking about applying for jobs. But before starting their careers, they wanted to take some time to enjoy life for a few months.

Both of them felt that they had spent their past buried in books and anticipated a future of work and family responsibilities. Hence, they craved a break to focus on themselves, have fun, and forget about all their worries.

After a nice dinner, they both went back to their homes.

Y/N'S HOUSE

Y/N entered the house, feeling exhausted

Y/N entered the house, feeling exhausted. Her parents were seated in the living room, sipping coffee and engaging in light conversation.

Her dad noticed her and said smiling m

"Ah, my daughter is back. Come here, sweetheart."

Y/N smiled and made her way to the living room, sitting beside her dad and giving him a warm hug.

"Seems like you girls had a great time."

Her mom commented.

Y/N replied, her head perfectly rested on her dad's chest, while her dad's fingers were caressing her hairs.

"Yeah, we did."

Her mom asked, with a teasing tone.

"So, how long do you plan to keep this carefree life going?"