13. Life Goes On

ʚEDITEDɞ

Taehyung gently place y/n on the marble slab in the bathroom and went to lock the bathroom doors. Though there was no one in the house except the maids and they won't come in but after the current situation in order to provide a complete protective and safe environment to her, he locked the door.

He first took off his clothes, being in his underwear only. He stood in front of y/n who was looking down all the time being expressionless.

Gently placing his hands on on her legs, gaining her attention. She looked at him ane upon noticing him naked, she looked away and a blush spread on her cheeks, but still her expression didn't change.

Taehyung smile a little, noticing that at least she is still here, feeling and responding.

He took out a waterproof bandage, covering her wound on the cheeks.

His hands on her legs slowly moving up to her waist, one arm wrapped around her waist to hold her, other holding the waistband of her trousers pulling it off of her. She closes her eyes and hum in response.

He cupped her face and softly placed his lips on hers, catching her off guard and started kissing her deeply. His arm around her waist, under her shirt, caressing her bare wait and other hand caressing the back of her neck.

She didn't wait a second and respond to him, clutching on his shoulder, kissing him back with the same intensity.

After breaking the kiss, taehyung slowly started opening up her shirt buttons, his fingers brushing against her bare skin. Gently taking her shirt off, leaving her in her undergarment, he took a look at her body, noticing the red finger marks on her wrist, arms and waist, his bite marks on her neck.

Taehyung jaw clenched in anger, his arms was on each side of her waist, moving up and down.

Y/N noticed his gaze and said while rubbing the marks on her neck.

"How will i get rid of these."

Her voice weak and broken.

Taehyung's heart clenched, he slowly lean in, placing his lips on the mark and gave it a gentle sucking, y/n immediately moan and lean her head to the side and trying to close her leg, feeling intimated, but taehyung being in between her legs, it wasn't possible.

Taehyung back off a little, resting his forehead with hers, he asked, their lips brushing against each other with his every word, making her mind go crazy.

"Who gave you that mark."

Y/N said with closed eyes.

"I don't know..... he forcefully----- ah."

She yelp in surprise as she felt taehyung pinching her waist curve.

"Wrong answer darling."

He said and lean in, again sucking that particular spot, this time sucking it harder and for a longer time. Y/N couldn't help but to moan, feeling wetness between her legs.

He again asked her backing off.

"One more chance darling, who gave you that mark."

She slowly meet his gaze and whisper while staring at him.

"You."

Taehyung smile and peck her lips saying afterwards.

"Correct sweetheart."

He then repeat the action, sucking all the marks on her neck, which was light and wasn't that much visible, making them more prominent and asking her everytime while pecking her lips. He wanted her to only remember his touches.