5. Unexpected Courier

ʚEDITEDɞ

Things have been progressing smoothly between Y/N and Taehyung. Y/N is no longer cold towards him, but she still maintains a little distance in their relationship. She hasn't fully opened up to Taehyung yet, and she tends to hold back from initiating conversations, even though she cares for him.

Y/N is puzzled by Taehyung's past behavior of breaking up with her, which made her question his feelings. However, his current behavior towards her is quite the opposite, caring and gentle, especially when compared to his usual cold and distant attitude towards others in his company. This contrast leads Y/N to wonder if his feelings for her have changed.

On a Saturday, Y/N was relaxing in the living room, engrossed in a drama on TV, when she suddenly heard Taehyung's voice calling her from their room. Curious, she went to see Taehyung in his room where he was getting ready in his office attire, tucking his shirt into his pants.

 Curious, she went to see Taehyung in his room where he was getting ready in his office attire, tucking his shirt into his pants

Y/N inquired calmly.

"What's going on?"

Taehyung, adjusting his coat and watch, replied.

"An urgent meeting came up, so I have to leave."

Y/N nodded understandingly and asked.

"Is there anything you need?"

Taehyung, fixing his hair, responded.

"Yes, downstairs in my office, you'll find two files on the table and my laptop. Could you please put them in my bag for me? I'm running a bit late."

Y/N nodded in agreement and headed downstairs to Taehyung's office to assist him with his belongings.

Taehyung, all set and ready, grabbed his phone and keys, he went downstairs to find Y/N waiting for him

Taehyung, all set and ready, grabbed his phone and keys, he went downstairs to find Y/N waiting for him. Y/N handed him the bag and Taehyung said.

"I'll be back in 3 hours. We were expecting the furniture today. I'll try to return before it arrives, but if it comes early, please guide them on where to place it."

Y/N nodded in understanding. Taehyung bid her goodbye with a small smile and soft voice.

"Bye."

Y/N couldn't help but reciprocate the smile, her own lips curving slightly and she whispered back.