15. Afterparty

ʚEDITEDɞ

Taehyung opened the car door and make y/n sit inside and then went towards driving seat, settling himself in and started driving.

He didn't speak a word. But his strong grip on the steering, eyes fixated on the road, jaw clenched and deep breath was indication that he was madly angry.

She didn't want to anger him. She just wanted to tease him, in her own planned way which she was obvious would have ended up them smiling and spending time together or may be getting intimate. But now he is angry. Her plan will fail.

She called her name to which she get only silence as a reply.

She looked down and said.

"I didn't do anything wrong."

Still silence from taehyung's side.

She again said taking glances at him.

"Please don't be angry with me. I m sorry."

Taehyung said, voice stern and gaze focused on road.

"I m not angry."

Y/N looked at him and said in a low voice.

"I wanted to spend happy time with you. Please don't be angry."

Taehyung sigh and stopped the car at the roadside and said while looking at her.

"I m not angry at you."

He again look at front and said annoyed.

"I m angry at that bastard. How could he touch you. He wasn't even shocked when i told him i am your husband. Seems like he was aware and purposely did it. I swear I'll kill him if i ever saw him again."

Y/N gulp thinking what will he do if he found out that indeed this was planned. She hesitated but unbuckle herself and sat on taehyung's lap, straddling him.

She caress his cheeks and said softly.

"Please don't be angry."

But taehyung's expressions becoming more darker than before.

Taehyung, as soon as y/n settle herself on his lap, sensed the missing of clothing down there.

He tilt his head and said while raising his single eyebrow.

"Are you missing something, sweetheart."

His voice deep and demanding, sending shivers down her spine. She gulp and nodded as no not meeting his eyes.

Taehyung's hand slowly moving up, his fingers brushing against her heat as he stated.

"You aren't wearing panties."

She bite her lips, feeling aroused and clenching around nothing, nodded as no.

Taehyung grab her folds between his index and middle finger, pulling it lightly, as she moan closing her eyes.

It would be a lie if he said he wouldn't felt his member twitch but compose himself and said staring deeply at her.

"Still you let that man touch you."

She said in a shaky voice.

"I didn't as...... ah."

She moan as taehyung started playing with her folds. He can already feel her wetness on his thighs.

She try to said between her uneven breaths.

"I did this for you."

Taehyung again raise his brow and said.