9. Truth

ʚEDITEDɞ

As taehyung completed his left over work, closing the laptop he took a look over y/n who was still in deep sleep. He smile looking at her. As he noticed it was already 7 so he decided to woke her up as she won't be able to sleep at night if she continued to sleep more.

Taking a seat beside her on the bed, he caress her cheeks and called her name softly in order to wake her up.

He called her names a few times continue to caress her cheeks gently until she finally started moving and turning in sleep, tiredly slapping his hands away in order to get rid of the disturbance. Taehyung chuckle at her actions and keep on calling her name and gently caressing her cheeks.

Y/N whine and ask in a sleepy tone.

"What happened?"

Taehyung replied softly.

"It's already 7,woke up and eat something, if you sleep more you won't be able to sleep at night.

Y/N nodded with eyes closed but didn't make any effort to open her eyes.

Taehyung smile at her stubborn adorable self and keep on calling her name.

Y/N let out an annoying groan and said sleepily.

"I m awake. Just 5 more mins."

Taehyung found her mumbling cute and decided to keep on with his teasing. He started gently poking her arm everytime while calling her name.

Y/N got irritated and finally sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

Taehyung smile after his mischief actions and asked.

"Should we order dinner or go out?"

Y/N instead of replying, look towards him shooting him death glares, showing her anger as disturbing her sleep.

Taehyung chuckle and said.

"You won't be able to sleep at night that's why i woke you up. Now answer me. Order or go out?"

Y/N sigh and place her face in her hands and slowly massage it and answer him after thinking for a moment.

"Go out."

Taehyung asked concerned.

"Are you sure? I mean we can also order if you are not feeling well. Your periods pain."

Y/N got embarrassed as he mention periods and yell at him.

"Aaaishhh stop mentioning that. Its not a big deal. Don't talk about it. And move away and let me get ready."

She quickly get off the bed to avoid further conversation on this topic and make her way towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

Taehyung chuckle at her behavior. No matter what she does, he always find it endearing and cute.

Taehyung waited for her to get out of bathroom and after her, he himself get freshen up and they both headed outside.